Ebola: Political correctness could kill a lot of us. by Highfive - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Ebola: Political correctness could kill a lot of us.
Page 3 of 9
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 10-17-2014, 02:34
So scientists tell us climate change is something to worry about, and conservatives dismiss them. Scientists tell us that an ebola epidemic is so remote that it's not something we should be worried about, and conservatives are losing their minds.

I don't know for sure why conservatives really suck at math and science yet are good at law, but I think I know why.

Good God.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
42 - 10-17-2014, 02:36

I know I'm worried about the global temperature rising 1 more degree over the next century

not contracting a fever of 106 by next month...and ****ting blood from my eyes and butt

that's what the experts tell me

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-17-2014 at 02:54..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-17-2014, 02:39

robot heart
Old
44 - 10-17-2014, 02:40
im so glad this stuff doesn't affect me

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
45 - 10-17-2014, 02:40
good news...if ebola can take out a few billion people

it will help fix that global warming issue too

moreso than any government policy ever could....so gooo ebola

flood the countryside like illegal immigrants could only dream of

if obama says, that experts say, self screening at airport works better than quarantine and travel bans...who could we be to argue with that?

absent
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 10-17-2014, 02:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
u missed the point

if its something to take seriously, the containment should have happened immediately and at the source.
No, you missed a brain when they were being handed out. You can't contain ****** stupidity. The infection comes from bats and who knows what other bushmeat that these 70-IQ retards insist on ****ing and eating afterwards. You can't stop that. ****** overpopulation is accelerating because even though white perverts keep sending the idiot ******s condoms, the jungle savages would rather make a football out of a hundred condoms than wear one when they **** an infant to cure their AIDS. This is considered sound logic by the overwhelming majority of these idiots, so do you really expect them to stop catching nigbola? 'Hey Makombe, don't rim the ****ing fruitbat, you'll start bleeding out of all your orifices. -Cracka ho, Iz lickin', ****in' & suckin' whateva Iz wants! **** you!'

You cannot set the same standards for ******s as you do for Whites. It's not tenable. The entire (jewed) Western policy towards Africa is dealing with these literal retards as if they were off-color White people. It's insanity and crazy commies like you will get all of us killed in the end.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 10-17-2014, 02:58
I am gonna multi bump all these dumb ass fukin ebola panic threads in 5-6 months and laugh my ass off

sorry in advance nash

Ender
ValtreX
Old
48 - 10-17-2014, 02:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i agree with highfive

political correctness will destroy us all

shut down the flight of the ebola ******s!
evidence.

you white trash are closet racists.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
49 - 10-17-2014, 02:59
this just in

global warming is only second real threat to america

nra is still #1 priority

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-17-2014 at 03:02..
absent
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 10-17-2014, 03:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
So scientists tell us climate change is something to worry about, and conservatives dismiss them. Scientists tell us that an ebola epidemic is so remote that it's not something we should be worried about, and conservatives are losing their minds.
Does it ever occur to you in the midst of all of this that these 'scientists' aren't scientists at all but political hacks, with a third-party agenda declared to them by the jews who take care of their funding. See, there can be two facts at the same time with no contradiction, with the intent behind their statement being the same: 1) that the climate isn't being affected by man (read White people, who would have to carry the brunt of this taxation, again) and 2) nigbola is an actual threat because Whites have been forcefully (that is, with rifles with fixed bayonets forcefully) integrated with third world savages making infection inevitable as it is illegal to not race mix these days?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
51 - 10-17-2014, 03:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
evidence.

you white trash are closet racists.
**** off with your lies, herpe douche!

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 10-17-2014, 03:21
Laurie Garrett wrote The Coming Plague in 1995, and she was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Journalism in 1996 for a series of works published in Newsday, chronicling the Ebola virus outbreak in Zaire.

The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance by Laurie Garrett | 9780140250916 | Paperback | Barnes & Noble

As far as humans as a species are concerned, viruses aren't really the problem, it's bacteria. The HIV has already evolved into a kinder, gentler virus (mostly because its RNA promoter evolves really ****ing fast, and if its host dies quick, so does it. Bacteria are the real worry for humans: they don't mutate nearly as fast as viruses, and if the bacterium has a rodent or arthropod vector, we're in a lot of trouble. No? In the 14th century, about half (25 million people or so) of Europe died because the Enterobacterium that causes Bubonic plague found other vectors in rats and fleas (both species that co-evolve with humans).

I'm more worried about influenza strains than I am about ebola, and am far more worried about the newer bacterial strains we are creating because of our reliance on antibiotics and the tremendous revenue that brings to the pharmaceutical industry. We're actively pushing newer and ever-more resistant strains of bacteria to evolve against us, yet in Texas they're still spending millions to keep evolutionary theory out of high school textbooks. Yay.

I've just briefly described a house of cards that might collapse 50 years from now, or 30 seconds ago, or at some point in between but that isn't going to matter, because it's actually science and thus will never make prime-time television.

Hystories: Hysterical Epidemics and Modern Culture

Tele, my enemy/friend, I know you're trying, and I do appreciate the intelligence you contribute when you're in the mood, but I'm just tired of this.

I really am.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
53 - 10-17-2014, 03:24
Hi Vanster.

PARTY OF THE RICH: IN CONGRESS, IT'S THE DEMOCRATS

cael
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 10-17-2014, 03:30
Time to suit up.

Dupont Large Yellow Tychem Qc Chemical Protection Coveralls: Science Lab Coveralls: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

When I hear of an outbreak in a blue city, it will be hard if not impossible for me to muster sympathy. Really, the thought of fewer PC control freaks around is heartening. They made their own bed.

Where are the patriotic Generals when we need them..?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 10-17-2014, 03:30
Isn't it strange that Obama the CDC, and the FDA are saying that flight bans will not stop Ebola because the people will just lie and sneak into the U.S.A. through neighboring country's like Canada and Mexico, BUT banning guns from law abiding citizens will stop gun violence?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 10-17-2014, 03:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Does it ever occur to you in the midst of all of this that these 'scientists' aren't scientists at all but political hacks
Yeah, that does occur to me. When you've got this guy on Sean Hannity on display as a scientist, that did his undergrad at Oral Roberts University with a major in World Religions with a minor in chemistry, then went on to graduate school at Millburn School of Faith where he got his Ph.D. in philosophy. . yeah it does occur to me that he's a political hack.

Does it occur the same to you?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 10-17-2014, 03:33
Well when this country is in shambles and we are all in poverty, Obama can say to the world, "I spread the wealth around, now we're all equal". The Ebola that was once killing my countrymen, Well it's killing Americans too. In fact, it's now killing everyone. It's only a matter of time before it kills you.

We are now truly one world and are all equal.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 10-17-2014, 03:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
Isn't it strange that Obama the CDC, and the FDA are saying that flight bans will not stop Ebola because the people will just lie and sneak into the U.S.A. through neighboring country's like Canada and Mexico, BUT banning guns from law abiding citizens will stop gun violence?
countries

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
59 - 10-17-2014, 03:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Tele, my enemy/friend, I know you're trying, and I do appreciate the intelligence you contribute when you're in the mood, but I'm just tired of this.

I really am.
I'm just trolling like an ******* again. Don't mind me.

I totally agree with you on the last post. There are a million issues we should be more concerned about right now (and ISIS also isn't one of them). We are a sensationalist nation and the media is intentionally stirring up the frenzy to gain viewers.

The conservatives are ripping on the CDC for not doing enough, when the government ****s everything up all the time. They use it as an excuse to rip obama for pure political expediency (as if Republicans would somehow be better).

I've spent the last week at a hospital, long story, and they are taking this very serious. Every door has tons of info about ebola. They ask anyone with any type of fever or low blood pressure if they have left the country. They have an established SOP they will now follow.

They are doing this to help calm public fears...because people are clearly flipping out like idiots.

Apparently these two health care workers who contracted it really screwed the pooch. They had no idea what they were dealing with allegedly.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-h...-ebola-2014-10

We have gone from not trying at all about ebola to a complete over reaction.

People are ****ing dumb. Look at how badly they overreacted to the anthrax issue? To every issue? I once watched people run stop signs, crashing into each other, because a small coastal town in CA issued a tsunami warning after an earthquake.

they watched enough tv, about SE Asia and Japan, that they swore the big one was coming. they could smell and hear the salt water chasing after them. I bet if I coughed on someone in an airplane I could get them to jump out without a parachute.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-17-2014 at 03:49..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 10-17-2014, 03:35
I'm tired of your PC bull**** Vanster, wake up!

We are living in an age of unfettered lunacy. It is hard to imagine that the president of this land, and the elected representatives of the citizenry, have absolutely zero reasoning power and are so cavalier in how they carry out their sworn obligations. But even more incredulous is the fact that the masses in this country SIT STILL for the garbage and the danger that is wrought upon them. You can only pray.

Page 3 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Ebola: Political correctness could kill a lot of us.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fuck you vlasic!!! , jason kotz chicago il rapist