I found the best way to preach abstinence

first time putting everything on today, gotta make some adjustments here and there
firstattempt.jpg

dats cool. i wouldnt believe u dun made it yoself if it wasznt 4 the thread

i actually don't have time to wire up his digital led chest display, so i'm only working on a static one so it shows up in pictures people take.. the top two will flash back and forth but the bottom one will just stay as symbols

IMAG1405-picsay.jpg

pictures from comic con coming! i need to resize them all though so here's a picture of me supporting my friends comic book for now

IMG_1744.jpg

ok i'm too lazy to resize them all, luckily TW does it for me so tables don't break

the DCC was an enormous success, around 20,000 people showed up this weekend making it the second biggest opening comic con ever.. PLUS STAN LEE ALREADY ANNOUNCED HE'LL BE THERE NEXT YEAR which means bigger stars fuck yesssssss

me just hanging out taking pictures with people, it was always great seeing people have GENUINE smiles on their faces instead of fake ones
IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

this guy asked for me to shoot him so his wife could get a picture
IMG_1761.jpg

a female loki
IMG_1765.jpg

then they got their remote control R2 set up, first time seeing these things in person and they are enormous
IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

just a shot from the back with people taking pictures
IMG_1770.jpg

they had a booth set up where you could get make up and prosthetics done
IMG_1772.jpg

she was with him ^
IMG_1774.jpg

this jayne was absolutely fucking PERFECT, a few hours after this he was walking around drinking beer
IMG_1777.jpg

some leia and han role reversal
IMG_1783.jpg

the amount of really young kids that actually knew who boba fett was brought tears to my eyes
IMG_1790.jpg

this tiny thor was adorable
IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

and i surrendered to a kid going ape shit swinging his lightsaber at me
IMG_1804.jpg

there were a few custom mandos there, i only got a picture with this one.. each one of them had horrible lenses on their helmets and you could see their faces
IMG_1791.jpg

when i took a picture with him it ended up with a million people asking to take their picture with both of us
IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

awyeh i got the babes
IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

he wanted to punch me in the face pretty badly so i obliged
IMG_1806.jpg

pretty nice ash costume
IMG_1811.jpg

BOBA FETT VS FINAL FANTASY
IMG_1816.jpg

some asian girl wearing a deadmau5 mask (i think?)
IMG_1824.jpg

501st mountain garrison was there
IMG_1825.jpg

i especially love the shit out of this picture
IMG_1826.jpg

once again a group of star wars people gets peoples attention and they all want pics with us so we were standing there a while
IMG_1828.jpg

this guy was actually a pretty convincing thor
IMG_1830.jpg

this darth maul was seriously the best one i've ever witnessed
IMG_1845.jpg

here's this so you can check out my g-string thong
IMG_1856.jpg

I SAW A POKEMON AND WANTED TO GIVE IT A HUG.. or is it a digimon, i can't even tell
IMG_1858.jpg

a lot of people wanted us to pose together with a side hug, but then this pokemon grabbed my ass, not like a gentle squeeze, but a full on complete grasp during the photos and i had to take it
I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS A GIRL OR A GUY THOUGH
IMG_1862.jpg

monarch henchmen vs boba fett
IMG_1864.jpg

the robot chicken humping robot was absolutely fucking hilarious, asked if he would hump me and seeing that head nod really fast made my day
IMG_1867.jpg

super happy joker
IMG_1877.jpg

they had this green screen set up and you could choose a background for them to put in, i made the guy working the booth pretty frustrated for some reason because he had no sense of humor.. i looked through the whole album then just said "i want P6", so he goes through the album and is like, "..you want this one? why?"

thankfully it was his job to do what i want

I'M ON A BOAT
9998-1.jpg

Back