in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

I mean, is fraggle making gon out to be an awkward, weird dude because they are friends? Or is he really as strange as these stories are making him out to be?

i think you are jealous because no one cares about your personality defects enough to write a fable about them

i could ghostwrite the fancy story and get scooby and akuma to collaborate with me. i'd include oj admitting to you that he killed nicole at a bar in colorado, scooby fucking your girlfriends mom in the back of your car, etc.

I would join you on that one.

One day in an applied psychology class, for the first time in his life, Gon spoke to a girl! Soon after they had sex, just once, and it wasn't great. Thus begins and ends the sex life of Gon to date.

Best paragraph in the first 15 pages.

for a guy who has been laid once in the past decade gon's live a very interesting life

i don't think i could do 4 installments on my last 10 years and i've been laid maybe 2 or 3 times in that timespan!

I would like a autobiography from ngfm. I know bits and pieces, but I want the whole thing stitched together.

Back