Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I Just Wanna Go Home
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 07-05-2020, 09:39
That's all I've ever wanted and all I've ever voted for. I've always voted to end whatever foreign war we're in and bring the troops home. I even voted for Obama his first round believing that he'll end the ME wars...
But how is it we have so many republicans and democrats that like this **** and keep it going. ****

With Only These Four Exceptions, Senate Republicans Just Abandoned ‘America First’ Foreign Policy in Afghanistan - Foundation for Economic Education

Quote:
...On Wednesday evening, Sen. Rand Paul, a libertarian-leaning Kentucky Republican, introduced an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act that would have brought our troops home from Afghanistan, given those soldiers who served a bonus, and repealed the authorization of force Congress passed in 2001. But in a 60 to 33 vote, the Senate shot it down, with only three Republicans in addition to Paul—Sens. Mike Lee, Mike Braun, and Steve Daines—backing the amendment...
Why does everyone/msm paint Rand Paul as 'out there'? Given how most Americans feel about the wars we're in, why aren't there more like him voted in. Why are these ****ing neocons still in office?

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 07-05-2020, 09:50
Regardless of how people feel about them, there are times when wars are necessary.

as ****ty as it sounds, wars are beneficial to our economy, wars keep the wolves away, and sometimes, they are useful for us to flex our muscle

I would love to pull our troops back from everywhere...but the reality is if we did that, then we would end up turning around in like 3 years and going right back to where we pulled out of

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 07-05-2020, 09:59
I don't believe that.
I want to have the foreign intervention policy of Mexico.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 07-05-2020, 10:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Regardless of how people feel about them, there are times when wars are necessary.

as ****ty as it sounds, wars are beneficial to our economy, wars keep the wolves away, and sometimes, they are useful for us to flex our muscle

I would love to pull our troops back from everywhere...but the reality is if we did that, then we would end up turning around in like 3 years and going right back to where we pulled out of
Holy **** you’re naive. Wars make politicians a lot of money. That is why we have them.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 07-05-2020, 10:44
Wars allow rich people to get richer. And Po' folk like you to get killed for "Freedom."

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
6 - 07-05-2020, 10:46
YouTube

From Grand Funk Railroad's "Closer to Home"... "I'm Your Captain"

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 07-05-2020, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Holy **** you’re naive. Wars make politicians a lot of money. That is why we have them.
Wars make politicians money, weapons manufacturers money (thats why politicians make money), and all those people that work for weapons manufacturers and associated businesses money. All the designers, engineers, manufacturers..etc. Not to mention it makes our stock market go up generally. Up until probably around the 90's or so, we used to have like a 10 year cycle of war

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
8 - 07-05-2020, 12:35
home from mexico to america or home from america to mexico

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
9 - 07-05-2020, 12:39
anyway you know as well as i do that if barak obama hadn't droned all those bridesmaids in syria we'd be having 9/11s every other week now

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 07-05-2020, 17:36
Not if we had a wall, soldiers at home/oceans/(real) alliances of liberty AOL...
and drones, a lot of drones
oh and a space force
I think we should build up Space Force

firing off nukes from land is ofn when we can just hover them over
Globalist Dictator Communists

Last edited by SeVeReD; 07-05-2020 at 17:38..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 07-05-2020, 17:40
didn't you guys knew that the revolutionary war was all about making george washington (slave driver) more of that sweet sweet chedda?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12 - 07-07-2020, 00:48
too bad he didn't even want the position. gfy bug person thing.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I Just Wanna Go Home

Social Website Bullshit