I still think Ethereum will eventually gain, but maybe not for quite a while

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
1323 - 03-23-2018, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Good video
Was pretty good until he mentions that Ethereum is trying to fix bitcoin's problems. Some, maybe, but volatility is certainly not one of them. Not to mention financial exploitation, considering it was designed to be the base pyramid for all pyramids above it.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
1324 - 03-27-2018, 10:55
lmao the end is nigh!!!111

Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
1325 - 03-27-2018, 11:54
Ethereum suffers from many of the same problems as Bitcoin, so I don't know why that video thinks it's going to be any different in the long run. Eth can only do 10 transactions per second and they can't change this without taking on significant risks.

Crypto is still new, but keeping it decentralized and trying to use it as a high transaction per second currency is clearly not working out. Bitcoin is a total failure in that regard, including transaction fees that go as high as $35 to send $2 to someone. The only use Cryptos seem to have is riding the hype train and speculating.

Between ease of use, stability and scalability, all of these decentralized cryptos are quickly figuring out why central banks were created, even with all of its ills.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1326 - 03-27-2018, 12:14
it really isn't doing too bad considering it has the entire Keynesian economy and power of all the worlds central banks uniformly acting and orchestrating against it (24/7/365)

i actually expected it to get beat up wayyyyyyy more than this

there is no empire in history who would have stood up to this kind of abuse

they are actually scared that this might be less of a ponzi than their ponzi is.......that is beyond impressive

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
1327 - 03-30-2018, 15:27
IM BUYING DA DIP

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1328 - 03-30-2018, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post

The part about Bitcoin being so volatile is what I keep saying. It can't be real money if it keeps making huge swings like stocks.
At this point its really not money. Its pretty much a nerd ponzi scheme that has the possibility of being a currency...maybe

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
1329 - 04-02-2018, 12:08
There are many variables that people discuss as to why the market goes suddenly bullish or bearish. What convinced me to stick with this market back in 2011 is the "S Curve of Technological Adoption" theory. Newly emerging technological markets move in S Curves higher. It goes way up and it ways way down, but over time it moves higher. You can look at the popularity of the radio or the television to the car to the microwave. The level of adoption moved in S Curves. It didn't go up steadily. Then you look at facebook or twitter and the S Curve grew in intensity and speed. Bitcoin and Cryptocurreny is moving even faster. We are on the downside of the S Curve and it will suddenly rise again. People will discuss the variables as to why. It doesn't matter. This market is moving higher and higher in S Curves. Sit tight, be patient and add to your positions if you can. IT WILL PAY OFF.***65279;

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1330 - 04-03-2018, 22:33
how are you buying this? I wanna buy some ripple

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1331 - 04-03-2018, 22:58
i'll sell u some ripple meet me behind the gym after 3rd period

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
1332 - 04-04-2018, 00:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
how are you buying this? I wanna buy some ripple
Why Ripple? I've been holding on to 124 of them since January hoping that it will rebound. It's not looking that great...

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 04-04-2018 at 00:54..
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1333 - 04-04-2018, 00:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
There are many variables that people discuss as to why the market goes suddenly bullish or bearish. What convinced me to stick with this market back in 2011 is the "S Curve of Technological Adoption" theory. Newly emerging technological markets move in S Curves higher. It goes way up and it ways way down, but over time it moves higher. You can look at the popularity of the radio or the television to the car to the microwave. The level of adoption moved in S Curves. It didn't go up steadily. Then you look at facebook or twitter and the S Curve grew in intensity and speed. Bitcoin and Cryptocurreny is moving even faster. We are on the downside of the S Curve and it will suddenly rise again. People will discuss the variables as to why. It doesn't matter. This market is moving higher and higher in S Curves. Sit tight, be patient and add to your positions if you can. IT WILL PAY OFF.***65279;

Yeah bro, its been an "S" not a stair stepping downwards since January.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
1334 - 04-04-2018, 10:17
Level 1 investor: buy and hold no matter what due to ideological belief
Level anything higher: reevaluate when a massive pumping and dumping occurs, particularly due to an influx or professional traders

burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
1335 - 04-04-2018, 14:45
i predict a 3 year bear market

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1336 - 04-04-2018, 17:17
somebody call William Wallace bc u puss ***** fags need 2 HOOOOOLD

Wannacookie
VeteranXX
Old
1337 - 04-04-2018, 19:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
This makes zero sense, you are a moron.

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
1338 - 04-04-2018, 19:47
where are rollerblades on the S curve

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
1339 - 04-04-2018, 20:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1teaminlondon View Post