[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well he didn't resign because of family reasons.

No, he resigned because they had him directly on tape admitting to things, a democratic house and a democratic senate that would without question impeach him.

You claim you think there is more evidence against Trump, evidence which as far as I can tell you have never shared, or presented a direct link to Trump himself. It's a republican house and a republican controlled senate. If your entire case is based on proving someone guilty of something (which hasn't happened yet) and that Trump "Had to have known!" (without evidence), buckle up for 3 more years minimum.

i used to get kind of riled up from fool responses (this is like 2003) but then i realized - relax have a sunny

mnplh37geid01.jpg

We need to build the wall to keep this guy out

Maga!!

Build the wall hes stealing our jobs

Maga !

Mexico will pay for it!

No, he resigned because they had him directly on tape admitting to things, a democratic house and a democratic senate that would without question impeach him.

You claim you think there is more evidence against Trump, evidence which as far as I can tell you have never shared, or presented a direct link to Trump himself. It's a republican house and a republican controlled senate. If your entire case is based on proving someone guilty of something (which hasn't happened yet) and that Trump "Had to have known!" (without evidence), buckle up for 3 more years minimum.

Put the russian stuff aside, I think Mueller has evidence but we're not going to agree on that.

They have him dead on obstruction alone.

It's just a matter of interviewing everyone they need to interview to get a complete picture for the grand jury, and then we're off.

They have him dead on obstruction alone.

obstruction

LOL

the memo is going to prove that Clinton's/GPS funded dossier was the real reason for the FISA that obtained those Trump Tower wire taps and fueled this entire fraudulent investigation about him in the first place

he is about to blow the reasoning behind this investigation right out of the water......Obama more likely to be ex-post facto impeached than Trump is now

but good luck

Last edited:
We've got him dead to rights on obstruction boys. Let's continue investigating unrelated crimes for another year or so, and spend millions of dollars hoping to find circumstantial evidence to back up our dead-to-rights case.

We've got him dead to rights on obstruction boys. Let's continue investigating unrelated crimes for another year or so, and spend millions of dollars hoping to find circumstantial evidence to back up our dead-to-rights case.

if they dig for another year or two

spend another 10 million or 20

maybe they can find that russian link that justified the illegal spying against Trump and will make that fabricated dossier and FISA request acceptable

I am pretty sure this is how investigations work. law enforcement is intended to function.

you search and search someones files and records with an illegal search warrant until you can spot someone breaking the law enough to be able to charge them with something........

we start with the premise of prison and impeachment then just try to justify us getting to that point

this is way better than hunting down known felons who actually and clearly broke the law (like the Clintons.....over and over again)

Last edited:
Back