[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

A Curious Thing Happened When Ontario Hiked Minimum Wages By Over 20% | Zero Hedge

2018.01.08%20-%20Tim%20Horton%27s.JPG

things that make us gooooooooooooo :Hmm:

maybe clu will (or can) read some of the links in this article

it will explain where his career is headed real fast
our thundercunt premier called this coffee shop owner "a bully" apparently for not dipping into their pockets to pay for a sudden 20% increase to min wage labour.

what is with the left and this entitlement complex

I honestly don't get the controversy I call large parts of the rural and suburban us shitholes all the time

I think this is another miscalculation by the democrats on this issue.

Even if Trump did not use the word shithole, I’m not sure what dems are thinking when they leak this information. This is just further evidence by trump’s base that they made the right decision.

I think people will see through the PC bias of the statement and appreciate Trump for saying what people are “thinking” when it comes to this issue.

It’s a stupid and grossly negligent comment to make because you’re generalizing and defaming a group of people. However Trump’s base and idiots will not understand this. Which is why if I were a strategist, I wouldn’t have leaked this.

I think this is another miscalculation by the democrats on this issue.

Even if Trump did not use the word shithole, I’m not sure what dems are thinking when they leak this information. This is just further evidence by trump’s base that they made the right decision.

I think people will see through the PC bias of the statement and appreciate Trump for saying what people are “thinking” when it comes to this issue.

It’s a stupid and grossly negligent comment to make because you’re generalizing and defaming a group of people. However Trump’s base and idiots will not understand this. Which is why if I were a strategist, I wouldn’t have leaked this.

calling a place a shithole has nothing to do with generalizing and defaming the people. Detroit is a shithole, but it's not the people's fault. it's the fault of the democrat government that has been running the place for over 50 years.

Haiti is a shithole because the Clintons stole all of the aid money sent there.

All these righty SJWs defending Trump all the while Trump is having a Twitter meltdown denying and trying to backpedal from shithole comment.

:lol:

I feel like Trump could spoon feed havax actual fecal matter and he would eat it up with a huge smile on his face while trying to convince us all it's delicious.

Last edited:
i love the virtue signalling over shithole

as if haiti isnt one of the biggest shitholes on the planet

haiti-island-0013.jpg

guess where the haiti-dominican border is

lbj calls spades spades -> great dood, shouted at noobs while taking dumps, brought us the civil rights act

djt calls shitholes shitholes -> wat a racist! #sad!

Seeing havax knight for trump is hilarious

I dont care who it is if you are so partisan you knight 24/7 that makes you a massive cuck

Seeing him cuck out is hilarious

Back