[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 204 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 204 of 229
DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
4061 - 04-08-2009, 18:10
If I remember correctly there was a BMW dealership that was selling an M3 for a LOW LOW price on ebay thinking there would be a bit war and it would sell for lots. Well, one guy was the only one who bid on it and got it for dirt. They retracted and said it wasn't a legit post.

The internet BLEW THE **** UP!!!!! and after a few days of getting countless phone calls, being in local papers, and just **** hitting the fan hard in general, they caved and gave the guy his M3. You'd be amazed at how much 60 bogus phone calls a day can cripple a dealership. They had people calling talking about wanting to buy cars and keeping their salesmen on the phone for long periods of time and then saying "oh, you ****ed over [blalasdkfjalksdf], well, now **** you" and hanging up.

We have a lot of people at our disposal. If in 2 days or whatever they tell telos to take a hike, we must make this the biggest mistake this dealership has ever made.

Sponsored Links
Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
4062 - 04-08-2009, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazindave View Post
He wants it in the ass.
Telos don't give up god damnit! And tell us how we can help.
He has. Keep the fire lit under you until the appropriate time, then we can explode in unison. No need to be rash until the dealership also stops communication.

Golazo
Old
4063 - 04-08-2009, 18:14
go figure, someone tries to give away a wedding and the jews find a way to ruin it

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4064 - 04-08-2009, 18:19
The dealer ship is not directly at fault right now and they seem to still be willing to work with me so I ask that no one do anything down some of the paths mentioned here yet.

Honestly I don't expect them to retract the winner, I don't expect them to give me anything and I don't expect to get all of my questions answered. I would appreciate some answers and some facts to back up the assertions made by the contest administration but other than that I'm not really asking for anything.

Don't get me wrong I would love it if they said "oh those contest guys were d-bags here have some minor compensation for the problems caused by them". But pushing it at this point isn't worth it.

Reno
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4065 - 04-08-2009, 18:20
Sounds like it's time for the creepier members of TW to be useful.

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
4066 - 04-08-2009, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
Sounds like it's time for the creepier members of TW to be useful.
They have all been banned.

Anji
Veteran++
Old
4067 - 04-08-2009, 18:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
The dealer ship is not directly at fault right now and they seem to still be willing to work with me so I ask that no one do anything down some of the paths mentioned here yet.

Honestly I don't expect them to retract the winner, I don't expect them to give me anything and I don't expect to get all of my questions answered. I would appreciate some answers and some facts to back up the assertions made by the contest administration but other than that I'm not really asking for anything.

Don't get me wrong I would love it if they said "oh those contest guys were d-bags here have some minor compensation for the problems caused by them". But pushing it at this point isn't worth it.
Telos,

You seem like a nice guy and all but this is one of the times you need to join the darkside.

Nice won't get you anything witht hese guys. Sure they'll throw you a bone by saying we'll look into it but at the end of the day you're ****ed.

like post above let creepier members of TW do their thing AFTER you tried resolving this on the nice guy way

vawlk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4068 - 04-08-2009, 18:31
i dunno if anyone has done this yet but...

Couple wins free wedding internet vote after obtaining 16k votes, then is disqualified without proof : reddit.com

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
4069 - 04-08-2009, 18:41
Wow, that is ****ing bull****

Darklord
VeteranX
Old
4070 - 04-08-2009, 18:42
Doing the 'nice thing' here isn't really what is best -- this company is, quite possibly, scamming Nissan in that they were paid to run a fair contest and didn't. If someone who is wronged by them doesn't make a stink and point out what is going on, it will continue and other people will have to go through what you are. They aren't going to take away the prizes from the other couple at this point, that much is almost certain -- too much bad press. What they likely will have to do, given enough pressure, is compensate you for a very good portion of the prizes. Don't just roll over and go with this, it is essentially like you just had 50 thousand dollars or more taken from you that you earned.

The only reason to back off is if they give proof that not only did they audit your votes and take off a very sizable portion, but they also audited the other teams as well. Given the emails they have sent, that doesn't look likely.

Nissan themselves will probably be your best ally, if you can give them any sort of proof of your allegations, they won't be happy with a breach of contract from those who ran the contest. Not to mention trying to prevent the bad press that could easily result from this.

Bump
Unregistered
Old
4071 - 04-08-2009, 18:43
im not sure if ppl recall, if not they can e-detective through the threads, but telos started acting like a fag and telling me to **** myself ...

so

i reported him to the contest admins/dealership and gave them details of his shady dealings and also linked them to some prime tw threads to expose what sort of imbeciles they were dealing with

i guess they took the hint and dq'ed the fag

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
4072 - 04-08-2009, 18:44
****ty troll

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4073 - 04-08-2009, 18:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drg0n+GoD+ View Post
im not sure if ppl recall, if not they can e-detective through the threads, but telos started acting like a fag and telling me to **** myself ...

so

i reported him to the contest admins/dealership and gave them details of his shady dealings and also linked them to some prime tw threads to expose what sort of imbeciles they were dealing with

i guess they took the hint and dq'ed the fag
Uh prove it? it should still be in this thread if I ever did anything like that.

And if true I'm pretty sure this would qualify you for a one way trip to ban town.

styr
VeteranXX
Old
4074 - 04-08-2009, 18:51
Quote:
Uh prove it? it should still be in this thread if I ever did anything like that.

And if true I'm pretty sure this would qualify you for a one way trip to ban town.
obvious troll is obvious

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
4075 - 04-08-2009, 18:52
Drg0n needs attention

dr. nick
VeteranXX
Old
4076 - 04-08-2009, 19:02
unbelievable.

good advice in here so far telos you have many ways to win this. you have all the data

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
4077 - 04-08-2009, 19:14
Quote:

you still got royally jewed. A real audit would only make TW look better. The vast majority of your votes are 100% legit, and NOBODY can legitimately beat TW's daily count.

a fair audit would be awesome. This isn't THAT, so far.

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
4078 - 04-08-2009, 19:16
I'll also show up for a rally at the dealership, and I'll bring my BBQ, the kids, and some neighbors that like my BBQ meats...

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4079 - 04-08-2009, 19:18
mmmm BBQ. I'm always down for a meatstravaganza.

Hypermax
VeteranXV
Old
4080 - 04-08-2009, 19:23
Give them until tomorrow and unleash hell.

Page 204 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless