So...

I dunno it sort of seemed contrived.

Come on muk, you're better than that. Step up your game dude.

idk i find it hard to be mean about your situation altho i am of course a little concerned that you're making a big mistake

i do know that if i was in your position id be a lot more like kelvin but idk man

idk

Um...how is she not? She runs races and tri's all the time. Shit we've got one this weekend.

Post a picture of your flabby ass self

I guess getting remarried so soon isnt as big an issue as coming to TW to seek some sort of validation every step of the way. I would probably be more worried about why you feel that necessity rather than whether or not you are doing the right thing. Everyone feels a certain separation anxiety when divorced but its healthier to try and deal with that yourself.

And you should expect the requisite chorus of fat/ugly/man yet still swim heavily against that tide. Just doesn't seem indicative of someone truly sold on either themselves or their current predicament.

so what happened to getting married at the courthouse? I'm assuming it's pretty straightforward when it comes to what you need in order for you to get married there.

too much of a pussy to ask her father for her hand in marriage before he proposes in the first 4 months, now too pussy to even tell them about the marriage :lol:

already gonna start on the wrong foot with her family

well, you know what they say, you don’t just marry your significant other, you marry their family too.

guess they will hate you for the year or so you are married to her.

good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
it's obvious that he's not "the one"

they're basically fuck buddies with one party (him) wanting something more serious (like insurance coverage)

Back