https://twitter.com/FedorBison/statu...07375684730881

Sponsored Links
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
602 - 06-04-2020, 05:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421 View Post
you got any hour long youtube vidoes explaining why the meat shortage didnt happen after they said it would?

you posted with such fervor that it would i'd expect a matching response

or was he wearing timberlands?
Samuwell is borderline psychotic and gobbles the most idiotic conspiracy to the next for over 30 ****ing years

brain rot

cael
VeteranXX
Old
603 - 06-04-2020, 06:10
what day is trump gonna declare antifa a terrorist organization i've been waiting for days now @tehvul

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
604 - 06-04-2020, 06:27
So dumb. What if they just change the name to ANTIFA2.0? Maybe we could make history by declaring a Regex as a terrorist group.

If we say that antifa is any dumb-ass with a black hoodie and a mask causing trouble - that's a bit broad. Terrorism can be perpetrated by individuals so just prosecute based on that. Saw some knuckleheads blowing up ATMs get charged with using a WMD, though. Things that make you go hmmmm.

It's like the charges for using an explosive aren't good enough so they up it. Maybe that changes from local jurisdiction to fed. I say, using explosives in public should carry enough weight on it's own. It's basically bank robbery with a bomb. Is that OK now? Might be in some cities. "Ok, give us 90 percent of the take, off you go."

Hello - enforce the law locally.

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
605 - 06-04-2020, 06:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-zwAC4-uQ

tl;dw: They don't really fit the bill for a terrorist organisation anyway, but assuming they do and they do get declared as one, that's a precedent set, and there are plenty of other organisations out there that could be used against in future by a less right-leaning government.

tl;dr: Careful what you wish for.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
606 - 06-04-2020, 06:57
thats ok bc they set the precedent that u can begin talks of impeachment before an election even finishes so get ready for that to happen p much every election until our govt actually does collapse

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
607 - 06-04-2020, 07:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
thats ok bc they set the precedent that u can begin talks of impeachment before an election even finishes so get ready for that to happen p much every election until our govt actually does collapse
I don't think you need to worry about your government collapsing. Shinzo Abe appears to be pretty secure.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
608 - 06-04-2020, 07:43
im still legally an american for now

ive started the process to surrender my american citizenship though i wont make any moves until i see what happens after november and these protests finish

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
609 - 06-04-2020, 07:44
3 men with right-wing extremist ties plotted to terrorize Vegas protests, prosecutors say - Los Angeles Times

there good people making deals

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
610 - 06-04-2020, 09:28
Quote:
you got any hour long youtube vidoes explaining why the meat shortage didnt happen after they said it would?
Why make a video when it can be summed up in 2 words: Forced labor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421
you posted with such fervor that it would i'd expect a matching response
Here is an article [Left-wing site so it should jive with you] written yesterday about the the supply chain and food supply.

Another article from a left-wing site written week and a half ago: Five threats to US food supply chains

Here is an article written 3 days ago [from a left-wing site] about new innovations that can be used to help keep the food supply chain running: Supply chain innovation can reduce coronavirus food shortages

Amid food shortages, South Florida restaurants raise prices, cut menu items
Glad to hear you are not being affected like so many other Americans are but, because it's not happening to you, does not mean it's not happening to others.

Posting articles or videos about something is not the same as writing and publishing them. It just means I am posting articles. This is what humans do on forums.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
611 - 06-04-2020, 09:31

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
612 - 06-04-2020, 10:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
what day is trump gonna declare antifa a terrorist organization i've been waiting for days now @tehvul
Patience my dog eating friend. While you wait, here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLR76_e_koE

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 06-04-2020 at 10:31..
TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
613 - 06-04-2020, 10:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Why make a video when it can be summed up in 2 words: Forced labor.
Here is an article [Left-wing site so it should jive with you] written yesterday about the the supply chain and food supply.

Another article from a left-wing site written week and a half ago: Five threats to US food supply chains

Here is an article written 3 days ago [from a left-wing site] about new innovations that can be used to help keep the food supply chain running: Supply chain innovation can reduce coronavirus food shortages

Amid food shortages, South Florida restaurants raise prices, cut menu items
Glad to hear you are not being affected like so many other Americans are but, because it's not happening to you, does not mean it's not happening to others.

Posting articles or videos about something is not the same as writing and publishing them. It just means I am posting articles. This is what humans do on forums.

i don't care if your article is from left or right sources it was trash (why are you posting articles about canada's food innovations?)
all you have to do is recant and repent from your fear mongering ways

im having a 60 day dry aged porterhouse tnite

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
614 - 06-04-2020, 10:57
Quote:

You're actually going to **** your wife?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
615 - 06-04-2020, 11:48
Quote:
i don't care if your article is from left or right sources it was trash (why are you posting articles about canada's food innovations?)
all you have to do is recant and repent from your fear mongering ways

Any other sectors of the economy you agree with using forced labor? I'm going to bet healthcare?

I think it is very telling of you and your political ideology. But hey, in a way, you've been proven right - Trump is a dictatorial fascist by forcing people to labor in a pandemic.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
616 - 06-04-2020, 12:08
https://twitter.com/joemarino_/statu...53709295935490

Spoiler

Spoiler

cael
VeteranXX
Old
617 - 06-04-2020, 12:35

ok we're waiting on the terrorist designation, im trusting the plan !

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
618 - 06-04-2020, 12:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Any other sectors of the economy you agree with using forced labor? I'm going to bet healthcare?

I think it is very telling of you and your political ideology. But hey, in a way, you've been proven right - Trump is a dictatorial fascist by forcing people to labor in a pandemic.
as long as cargill and tsyon are absolved of any liability and no meat processor has been forced to remain open, its just a phony DPA suggesting cdc guidelines

are you clinically psychotic and retarded ?

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
619 - 06-04-2020, 12:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINep View Post
for some reason the person who got killed by police for no reason is not pictured in this

i wonder why

cael
VeteranXX
Old
620 - 06-04-2020, 13:00
because the real victim was the target that was looted and burned

Page 31 of 224

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page RIOT!!!!

Social Website Bullshit