My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening

Bosh Orator said:
I went up into the student parking lot and they had a cerimony were he parked and played all of his Cd's that he had.. I cried of course but along with all the others..

When I die, I want everyone to play all my CD's in a parking lot... the Ren and Stimpy Christmas Album was my favorite, so play it twice, k?

They should have all drank a shot, then poured out the rest of the bottle. You know, to honor their dead compadre. Like in the movies. Yea.

why, why, why

why is it this thread that everyone remembers so much... there is alot of other threads that can relate to this subject

Bosh Orator said:
why, why, why

why is it this thread that everyone remembers so much... there is alot of other threads that can relate to this subject

No I think of you as "the guy who poisoned his friend" still

my dad if he were to continue drinking is about 2-3 months away from sirossis (sp?) of the liver. after that, he dies.

and he still hasn't stopped drinking.

i'd type more on the idiocy of it (drinking in general), but you do it or don't. whatever.

on another note my eulogies almost ready, so i got that goin for me.

Bosh Orator said:
TEENAGER DIES ON WEEKEND CAMPOUT

Henderson County authorities investigate the weekend death of an 18-year-old high school student. Alan Bruckner was camping Saturday night with friends on Couch Mountain, near Fletcher.His friends found him dead Sunday morning . Detectives have ordered an autopsy to determine a cause of death. Bruckner was a junior at Reynolds High School in Buncombe County.

yes nookie that was mean.

Ok here is the story .

My friend and I were going to a party yesterday about 15 miles away from here if u must know.... We were there for about an hour and a half and LOTS of people were drinking and it just soo happend that my really good friend was dared a contest to see if he could drink a certain amount , and well he took the dare like an idiot... and started at it.. I lost count how many he drank but drank alot then I started to notice that his face was turning a diff color and couldnt even stand .. and when I saw his eyes close it was the last time he saw the world my friend that was with me checked his pulse and he couldnt get anything soo he got someone else to see and thats when we knew that he was dead.. there he was right in front of me dead..

I posted this soo others would TRY not to make the same mistake ..

Advice from a Tribal friend.

Hey i thought you guys found him dead the next morning? :rolleyes:

And the next time you try and tell a story, dont make it sound like it came out of a fricken book.

Last edited:
Back