I am in love with a girl on the internet

Baby Bew said:
If I knew how to make brilliant threads like this I would do it in a heartbeat.

I know when was the last time a member was able to get a thread up to 13 pages in a day?

Baby Bew said:
Any updates?
She's coming to Seattle for a bit in about a week, I'm going to be driving up there to meet her. We talked last night well, her morning but yeah. Theres a 6 hour difference, I myself live in Toronto Ontario. I appreciate the reply that have been encouraging. I honestly do think we can make this work, hell I know if I was on the side you guys are on I'd most likely ridicule me as well. This sounds completely retarded but I do love this girl. I will not stop at anything to win her over. She is my soulmate, hell even if she is fat and ugly I'd still love her, it's personal preference guys, she's beautiful to me. Not just because the way she looks but her personality is killer, I love her accent I love her voice, I love everything about her, I was talking to her about getting her an account here and she said this "Forget what they say, we both know how we feel" I respect most of your opinions 100% but I agree with her. Thats all tribalwar.

Ill keep checking to see replys.

Bye~precise

Precise said:
She's coming to Seattle for a bit in about a week, I'm going to be driving up there to meet her. We talked last night well, her morning but yeah. Theres a 6 hour difference, I myself live in Toronto Ontario. I appreciate the reply that have been encouraging. I honestly do think we can make this work, hell I know if I was on the side you guys are on I'd most likely ridicule me as well. This sounds completely retarded but I do love this girl. I will not stop at anything to win her over. She is my soulmate, hell even if she is fat and ugly I'd still love her, it's personal preference guys, she's beautiful to me. Not just because the way she looks but her personality is killer, I love her accent I love her voice, I love everything about her, I was talking to her about getting her an account here and she said this "Forget what they say, we both know how we feel" I respect most of your opinions 100% but I agree with her. Thats all tribalwar.

Ill keep checking to see replys.

Bye~precise

:rofl:
i'm not backtracking to see if you mentioned this already, but how long have you 'known' her for?

dont be jealous that i've been chatting with hot babes all day.

Back