MitsuLAN

Phyzx said:
pssst, mael is black... (pass it on).

im going to urinate in your beer at bufu's bar b q and not tell you. Watch for it ;)

And snowguy. nspectre was calling bullshit on mits' statements about the past venues he has hosted.

FUCKING CHRIST, did you even read it? have you read the thread? why the fuck are you posting. go away unless you have a REAL arguement with REAL facts to back it up, like nspectre did.

"Ok, nspectre's entire post is about the hastily put together foam/New Year's Eve party. "

NO ITS NOT MISTAR ILLITERATE.
Its about the bullshit venues mits claimed he put on before 20,000+ person raves.

FUCKING CHRIST... thats all that comes to mind. its like talking to a fucking down syndrom kid.

Last edited:
D-Sect said:
I would say something like the "numbers are done in (base 5000)", but that wouldn't be funny.

quite possibly true though.

4 geeks and an ipod?

Mael said:
im going to urinate in your beer at bufu's bar b q and not tell you. Watch for it ;)

And snowguy. nspectre was calling bullshit on mits' statements about the past venues he has hosted.

FUCKING CHRIST, did you even read it? have you read the thread? why the fuck are you posting. go away unless you have a REAL arguement with REAL facts to back it up, like nspectre did.

Your statement made me re-read (nth time) nspectre's post. You sir, are wrong.

Yes, I've read the thread.

Facts? I'll see what I can do:

nspectre's entire post was about this post, which was posted in response to this post. It is an obvious exaggeration in an attempt to instill some faith in the naysayers. 20,000 warm bodies is an insane amount of people. It's an obvious exaggeration. If I'm wrong, I'll volunteer for a 3 month ban.

edit for edit:
Mael said:
"Ok, nspectre's entire post is about the hastily put together foam/New Year's Eve party. "

NO ITS NOT MISTAR ILLITERATE.
Its about the bullshit venues mits claimed he put on before 20,000+ person raves.

FUCKING CHRIST... thats all that comes to mind. its like talking to a fucking down syndrom kid.

Mitsubishi said:
this just reeks of "I wish I had thought of it syndrome"

look dude THERE ARE GARGANTUAN PARTIES ALL THE TIME...

Friends of mine sell out 20,000 person parties on the west coast twice or three times a year which they start advertising for ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE.

and all they offer is music and booze.

I am offering music booze and games and foam and prizes.

get a clue before you start telling me (a 23 year old retired entrepanuer) what is and is not possible.

'Its about the bullshit venues mits claimed he put on before 20,000+ person raves' made me re-read nspectre's post many times. I have no clue as to what you're talking about. Nothing like that appears in nspectre's post.

Last edited:
"look dude THERE ARE GARGANTUAN PARTIES ALL THE TIME...

Friends of mine sell out 20,000 person parties on the west coast twice or three times a year which they start advertising for ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE.

and all they offer is music and booze.

I am offering music booze and games and foam and prizes.

get a clue before you start telling me (a 23 year old retired entrepanuer) what is and is not possible."

Doesn't look like an exaggeration to me. Looks like he is attempting to be sincere. Fuck, ask him. And enjoy that 3 month ban, ya fucking jackass.

Sn0wm4n said:

it is not the job of tribalwar to fix mitsu's fuckups and hold his hand and walk him through how to run a lan. we told him where he fucked up, that's the extent of our assistance. you can keep his nuts on your chin if you prefer.

Sn0wm4n said:
Your statement made me re-read (nth time) nspectre's post. You sir, are wrong.

Yes, I've read the thread.

Facts? I'll see what I can do:

nspectre's entire post was about this post, which was posted in response to this post. It is an obvious exaggeration in an attempt to instill some faith in the naysayers. 20,000 warm bodies is an insane amount of people. It's an obvious exaggeration. If I'm wrong, I'll volunteer for a 3 month ban.

edit for edit:

Hate to say, but you are wrong. You are mis-reading, and reading too much into, my post. I was only attacking him and his statement. I was refering and infering nothing about the New Years foam-fest. I've already put my $0.02 in about the LAN, on other occasions, and didn't feel the need to do so here.

I was just shining some light on the fact that he's completely full of shit. I leave it up to you to decide if that also extends to his LAN endeavors.

See, I really don't give a shit about the guy. I don't know him from Adam. But I do know he doesn't know his hole from an ass on the ground. My main concern is that there is a very high probability that in the process of completely fucking up, he's going to harm other people and add another black mark upon the still young history of LAN parties and compos.

best of luck blake. i'm sure alot of ppl are already equating you to akuma and his antics, but after speaking with both of you i have alot more confidence that you will succeed in your aspirations than he will. the difference is ambition, and THAT alone will get your potentials realized.

i don't think time is really on your side right now since most ppl have already made their holiday plans, but i hope you can pull it off. good luck!

nspectre said:

I'm friends with Mars and Mystery and the club rubber guys and YES a lot more goes into it than that in terms of administration...but they do start flyering like a month to a month and a half before a show...

Last edited:
Mitsubishi said:
I'm friends with Mars and Mystery and the club rubber guys and YES a lot more goes into it than that in terms of administration...but they do start flyering like a month to a month and a half before a show...

oshit he's dropping names, we're impressed now

im NOT one...

If I can pull this off i'm STILLL not one...

it takes years to get there and that, while the plan, simply has not happened yet...

but im working on it.

somebody needs to wake up...

let me just be the one to say this flier won't get you anyone:
ad.jpg

Back