Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

alienkiller said:
holy shit i call bullshit 2. if you waited that long.. why toss it away on first date rather than marriage?

and i thought i was late at losing mine at 20.. sheesh
you were

alienkiller said:
if you waited that long.. why toss it away on first date rather than marriage?
Because I am, excuse me, was a 34 yo virgin. Horny as hell, been wanting to do something about it since the whole wife/marriage scene aint lookin too likely. Opportunity knocked (I wasnt really expecting it last night) and I figured, oh what the hell. I had fun, and i aint ever lookin back. No regrets.

best
thread
today

edit: thinking about it, if i was 34 and still a virgin i'd buy a hooker. didn't that occur to you big r?

fat steve said:
thinking about it, if i was 34 and still a virgin i'd buy a hooker. didn't that occur to you big r?
Actually a friend at work went to Nevada and did just that. He and my supervisor sugguested I do the same thing, but I admit I'm still a bit of a romantic, I wanted a 1st time to be with someone I knew and liked and who liked me, not someone I had paid $300 to pretend to like me.

And I got my wish.

Big R said:
Actually a friend at work went to Nevada and did just that. He and my supervisor sugguested I do the same thing, but I admit I'm still a bit of a romantic, I wanted a 1st time to be with someone I knew and liked and who liked me, not someone I had paid $300 to pretend to like me.

And I got my wish.
are you sure you're not a woman?

Big R said:
No, but the words and moves I put out there to get her to that point are.
you said she jumped you after she saw the condoms fall out. she put the moves on you, not the other way around.

with all the women you've been beating back for the past 20 years, yeah,im sure you're a regular don juan

lets face facts: she's kind of a slut

i just dont want him to pull a skyler and end up marrying the first girl to put her toungue in his mouth... or anywhere else for that matter

Back