The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Psychosis said:
it was a missle...

there are other pics of the final impact in one of the inner (E i think) rings. No way in hell it was a plane.
tinfoilhat.gif

I don't believe that everything that the government says is the truth and whatever, but wasn't this posted by some nerds on the internet? Just cuz some nerds say it, doesn't mean it's true.

HeckeL said:
why would the government lie about whether a jet hit the pentagon or a missile
another good question. this is my theory.

could be two reasons. either a: maybe it wasnt a jet, maybe it was a missle, something smaller though still explosive. the administration might not want to let the general public know that somehow a missle got into this country or through our defenses for fear of causing widespread panic.

OR

the pentagon was used as a catalyst..an addition to the attacks on the wtc, which while would have been shocking to a large part of the public at large, wouldnt have been anywhere need as anger and revenge inducing as an attack on something like the pentagon..a structure that effects every person in the country..unlike the wtc. People feel differently about a serious government structure than the wtc...not less or more, just different...more 'deep' in some ways.
The only thing that would have caused more of an uproar was a hit on the whitehouse itself. A hit on something like that would assure that the O-K was given, or atleast partially, for the go ahead for a reason to move a massive amount of troops into a region that was already giving us a lot of trouble, and it would be easier to stage offensives when in that area than trying to get the logistics in place for an attack even from our east coast of any kind of size.

SpadeX said:
I don't believe that everything that the government says is the truth and whatever, but wasn't this posted by some nerds on the internet? Just cuz some nerds say it, doesn't mean it's true.
Worse.

It was written by a FRENCHMAN.

KnightWolf said:
so ummmm, where'd the plane go again?

well there were some pieces on the lawn, and some other pieces inside the pentagon wreckage, and some melted and fused lumps of metal in the areas where burning jet fuel were...

so obviously it disappeared.

Data said:

Data as he is your superior would he not be told what to say about it, and then you would be on a need to know basis.

ie, would he not have to shovel the same shit to you despite the fact you work together ?

Even if it was or was not a plane, what he told you would be what he was told to tell you. Correct or incorrect ?

I find it a bit hard to believe that the engine made it through 3 levels of reinforced concrete with bullet proof mesh while the plane didn't, did any of the engines make it through the WTC? I still think a plane hit it however, just some things are really weird.

LostDuck said:
I think in scientific terms...they call it a 'brain fart'.

I think in scientific terms it's called "no he's not, you probably just thought he was smart because you agreed with his views on certain controversial topics, although having an opinion is no sign of intelligence"

Yes terrorists have the capability to hit one of our most important buildings with a missile, and decide to only shoot one in 3 years.

Nutcracker said:
I find it a bit hard to believe that the engine made it through 3 levels of reinforced concrete with bullet proof mesh while the plane didn't, did any of the engines make it through the WTC? I still think a plane hit it however, just some things are really weird.

think harder and maybe it wont be such a mystery

Data said:
My current Squadron Commander was there on September 11, 2001 when the shit hit the fan. He became the Scene Commander after the ranking officer basically handed him the reigns. It most definitely was a plane, and I find it offensive that you would attempt to prove otherwise.
Believe me, no disrespect intended. If there are pictures of downed plane parts..great...let's see them. If there is something that will explain sattelite images that show full green grass within 10 yards of where a 144 foot 757 just hit this building at what HAD to be like 1 foot off the ground, but didnt even scratch the ground...i'll believe it.
Like i said, you cant make something of this mass disappear into thin air. The pentagon is damn sure a finely built structure, but its not a black hole

[OPs]Prophecy said:
Data as he is your superior would he not be told what to say about it, and then you would be on a need to know basis.

ie, would he not have to shovel the same shit to you despite the fact you work together ?

Even if it was or was not a plane, what he told you would be what he was told to tell you. Correct or incorrect ?
No, he gave me a first-hand account of a horrific tragedy. I can't believe you fucks would stoop this low.

Wait, yes I can. :fu:

Pagy said:
didn't people see the plane
Considering there were several reports that a very low-flying plane was seen flying over the highway near the pentagon that day, I'd say yes

Tribalbob said:
I think in scientific terms it's called "no he's not, you probably just thought he was smart because you agreed with his views on certain controversial topics, although having an opinion is no sign of intelligence"

i only gave him a few points since he started his own business

Back