So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

Hello friends of the interweb..sorry I was busy working all night :| Did I miss anything slightly good or was it "the usual"

puncho said:
No, I really don't care. I could just drop this conversation and never look back on it again. It doesn't affect me immediately, nor in the future. Maybe you do care about what people you've "known" have to say, but I doubt fraggle and madcat really "care" about what they have to say to each other. If someone you've known did say that, you would analyze what he said, knowing there is a reason for him saying it.

And yes, there are friendships over the net, but in the end, most people will probably not meet them (e.g. some won't care enough to go out of their way to meet someone. This doesn't make me shy or anything, just that I would rather meet a person irl and then get to know them. Not everyone on the internet are the way they are irl and you can't judge that until you meet them.) I already have friends and I actually do CARE about what they say because they know me, and I know them.

As I said, it's the level of caring. You seem to believe that everyone really cares about what they say to the extent that it'll affect/reflects them.

This is my last post on this matter because...I really don't care about discussing human nature.

Actually, you do care. You've responded and engaged in this dialogue thus far, and as such, you care about it. You certainly care that Giga is ignoring you, because you have mentioned twice that he has not responded to you. His lack of response makes you look foolish and undeserving of comment, which makes you post repetitively on the matter in order to save face.

Furthermore, your responses are clearly governed by how these interactions affect you or reflect on you as a person. Even now, as you read this (provided that you have not put me on ignore in order to avoid doing so), I am having an effect on you. You are now in a position where you must either go back on what you have said in order to respond with the intent of discrediting my position to avoid looking foolish, or you must not respond in order to stick to your word, also to avoid looking foolish. But the reaction that you have has nothing to do with you, it has to do with how you perceive yourself to appear to everyone else who is reading the forum. Your choices are governed by what you perceive other people to think about what we have written here. And therefore, everything that you post here not only affects and reflects on you, but your denial of that fact is a desperate attempt to create the illusion of control of factors over which you have no control.

I am now interested to see what decision you will make. But do I care what decision you make? No, because I have nothing to lose either way, and it is only at those times that you really don't care about anything.

Logroller sounds like

thematrix-gloriafoster.jpg

ScooBySnaCk said:
Hey loggy..guess I missed part of this conversation :eek:

Go back a couple of pages. I don't think you guys should be fighting so much. It digressed after that, because puncho called Giga on being insulting.

See, if you want the thread to stay about you, you need to throw in some more vitriol in the wee hours, to make sure that it is still warm the next morning.

What I have learned from this thread.

1) Hubs are in short supply in the state of Nevada.
2) Madcat, a crackwhore, looks like the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
3) Taxi, a nazi looklalike in a gay revue, want to sleep with the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
4) Scooby is being groomed to take over MS...one hub at a time.
5) Logroller still makes posts too long.
5.5) Giga will play Chong in the next movie.
6) Orbital and Gigafool sound like the voices of reason in this thread...togeather.

AKA the world as we know it is ending.

Que "I am le tired..."

[OPs]Prophecy said:
What I have learned from this thread.

1) Hubs are in short supply in the state of Nevada.
2) Madcat, a crackwhore, looks like the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
3) Taxi, a nazi looklalike in a gay revue, want to sleep with the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
4) Scooby is being groomed to take over MS...one hub at a time.
5) Logroller still makes posts too long.
6) Orbital and Gigafool sound like the voices of reason in this thread...togeather.

AKA the world as we know it is ending.

Que "I am le tired..."

:bigthumb:

LogRoller said:
Go back a couple of pages. I don't think you guys should be fighting so much. It digressed after that, because puncho called Giga on being insulting.

See, if you want the thread to stay about you, you need to throw in some more vitriol in the wee hours, to make sure that it is still warm the next morning.

Actually I'm not fighting at all...just stating the obvious. It is probably not justified making a big stink of things. But it just goes to show you where people stand I guess. It is no hair off my back that taxi is a self-centered asshole and madscat is just as bad...fuck them both in the goat-ass

Ok so I'm posting.

You're just gonna say that whatever I post is me caring (nice trolling!). You obviously still don't understand my posts (aka the AMOUNT of caring. Which is close to, if not zero. Please understand, I can control this.)

Now to raptors game :D

puncho said:
Ok so I'm posting.

You're just gonna say that whatever I post is me caring (nice trolling!). You obviously still don't understand my posts (aka the AMOUNT of caring. Which is close to, if not zero. Please understand, I can control this.)

Now to raptors game :D
sorry mistar we are back on track

ScooBySnaCk said:
Actually I'm not fighting at all...just stating the obvious. It is probably not justified making a big stink of things. But it just goes to show you where people stand I guess. It is no hair off my back that taxi is a self-centered asshole and madscat is just as bad...fuck them both in the goat-ass

Okay, so you are upset with them. But haven't you and Taxi had a lot of fun together online? Obviously, if you stayed at his house, you guys are friends of sorts. Isn't it worth even a little bit of effort to try and preserve that?

Back