[T1] The Link Thread

No. I don't think it was a bot though.

I'm curious if the IP is in the Texas region. If so, please let me know admins.

US Base Server help?

Hi friends, haven't posted on the forums in like 5 years. I recently have been playing more tribes and think I just got banned from the server? I am aware of the no o-sniping rule, but was sniping off my own hill in RC which the server said was o-sniping and was kicked after (I think) the second server message (though the first I was playing with RaT! when I had no life left in their base. It's been past the 5-min temp for a kick, so what's the dilly-o? Is this a day-ban or do I have to contact someone? Thanks, <3

Didnt know that. so your from texas. tehrz interntz in di dezertz?
linksharecom-sucks.jpg

Last edited:
No. PartnerForever, I believe, is someone I know that lives in Texas. If I can get a confirmation on that user's location, then that would clear things up.

but was sniping off my own hill in RC which the server said was o-sniping

Not quite. I was observing you after the first o-snipe. You've been warned enough.
You were on the second hill not the first hill. You got a ban this time. It can become
a permaban easily enough.

Remember on US Base it is the target location that matters. If you wish to be considered
a D sniper then please restrict your target selection to your side of the map. When you
see that wannabe capper coming in past fog distance, resist the impulse to take the shot.
Your autofire will still work if you delay a moment or two while the target crosses the
boundary. Similarly if the capper is heading away you will have to take your shot early
and not wait for him to run out of energy over his side of the map.

Not quite. I was observing you after the first o-snipe. You've been warned enough.
You were on the second hill not the first hill. You got a ban this time. It can become

Remember on US Base it is the target location that matters. If you wish to be considered
a D sniper then please restrict your target selection to your side of the map. When you
see that wannabe capper coming in past fog distance, resist the impulse to take the shot.
Your autofire will still work if you delay a moment or two while the target crosses the
boundary. Similarly if the capper is heading away you will have to take your shot early

My dick is really tiny.

But not as tiny as the life left in Tribes.

Last edited:

hahaha this is retarded

so even if you aren't on the enemy side of the map u can still be an "o sniper" if your target is

the logic in this is amazing

Back