[T1] The Link Thread

bLiSS

VeteranX
bLiSS said:
Much thanks to Rayn for making this thread a sticky.

* bLiSS bows
January, 7th 2005 :

Obviously, this thread contains a lot of OFN (old fucking news) stuff. Some links are more than outdated as I have no way of getting the files or the websites back.

I've been more involved in Tribes once more, mainly because I occasionally play Vengeance. I haven't found it worth my time to make things for. Besides, the resources just aren't there and aren't readily available.

For those new to the scene, this would be the friendlier section of the forums. Scripting & Modifying has always been helpful to everyone, so let's not change it.

Feel free to ask questions, it's the only way to learn. We don't bite as hard as General Discussion ;-) Whether it's Tribes 1, 2 or Vengeance, a kind soul will guide you to what you are looking for.

Long introduction after more than a year. On with the links.

July, 15th 2003 :

Links to most of the things you could be looking for, I don't think I can read all threads and post help anymore. I have uploaded a lot of stuff on the FTP, I hope they don't mind..

Andrew's stuff :

Andrew's Hudbot - What more can I say, it's Andrew's Hudbot. If you are still playing Tribes 1 today, you should get it. That is all.
Animated Sky - Makes your sky go round and round and round and round and round.​

Skins stuff :

Scripts stuff :

Competition stuff :

Miscellaneous stuff :

Conversion stuff :

Tribes 1 :

Download Starsiege: Tribes for free - Full Tribes 1 download combining Hudbot elements and updated pre-made config.​

This is about all I can think of right now, I'll make sure to keep this up-to-date and add newer files from time to time.

If you are looking for specific files, I have saved almost any Tribes files I've came across. You just need to ask me in IRC or you can also e-mail me.

Last edited:
Ah, great ;) I hope you saved it as .html or something.. I don't think I want to organize those 100 or so disc skins :|

I'll be in IRC tonight if you want to send me those, I'm sure I can upload the T1 scripts from Slinger's too.

Yes, this thread is deliciously silly :eek:

bliss, i cached the site, and uploaded it to my webspace, so its just like the site never went down, looks just like it did when it was up. not the case for slinger's t1 stuff though, downloaded it all individually, then uploaded it ;D

edit: get on irc you silly asian :heart:

why isn't bliss an admin for this forum
he is one of the best guys here and helps like no one would
great guy :)

Back