kissing

read the first page and just had to get in on the action.

tell her you posted on an internet game forum about your inability to make an important life decision on your own.

then whip out your penis.

then take a picture of her reaction.

then post it here for us to see.

go on. do our bidding.

on an un-related thing about kissing- if you find out she lifts her leg(aka flamingo)when you're making out, is that a good thing or what?

i remember.. I was such a shy guy.. then i kissed this hot girl kristen, ever sence then i've been a pimp. :shrug: just do it, get cought in the moment and do it.

Ztir said:
on an un-related thing about kissing- if you find out she lifts her leg(aka flamingo)when you're making out, is that a good thing or what?
it means you should stick to men cuz you'll never have a chance with women again after asking this stupid of a question

marantz said:
it means you should stick to men cuz you'll never have a chance with women again after asking this stupid of a question
does that mean you want me back marantz?

I owned on my first kiss. I was 17 and I was taking this hot freshman girl home and we had a awesome night together and earlier I touched her boobs. Well I dropped her off and right before she got out I asked if I could kiss her. Then all hell broke loose in my mouth. Tounges were flying everywhere. Later on she said I was really good.

Dark Draco said:
well since i have never kissed any girl before i am nervous..

What's there to be nervous about?! If you're 15 and you haven't fucking kissed yet, you probably don't deserve to get kissed. Not to mention all the MUCH better stuff. All the guys I knew who weren't kissed by FIFTEEN didn't stand a chance with any girl EVER. So hurry up boy, you ain't getting any younger.

FreedomFighter said:
What's there to be nervous about?! If you're 15 and you haven't fucking kissed yet, you probably don't deserve to get kissed. Not to mention all the MUCH better stuff. All the guys I knew who weren't kissed by FIFTEEN didn't stand a chance with any girl EVER. So hurry up boy, you ain't getting any younger.
Whatever you say, Frenchy.

FreedomFighter said:

i dont think you could be any more wrong

the best way to go about this is give her the look of lust then give her a peck... after she sees the look of lust she'll kiss back then you can score...

FreedomFighter said:

FreedomFighter
(Member)

Birthday: November 28, 1987

Wtf, you're only 14, dumb fuck.

Go pop some more zits and jerk it to Natl' Geographic.

i made out with this one girl tonight at a party...i used the "i know shok" line and she just got all on me....i think we are going to fuck tommorrow night. And she knows about Ripper.

Back