[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

piotrr said:
Sure, why not. Matching burial plots. Planning your life together - TILL DEATH DO YOU PART. That's a little cute, as long as you're not afraid of dying, and I'm not.

Well, judging by your poor judgement, I'm just glad you don't consider me a genios. :) But seriously, the comment about "Crypt we live in" didn't make you think I might not have been perfectly serious?
MY poor judgement?

:rofl:

Well this thread was way too long for me to read so I just read the 1st and last pages

congrats to you guys, I know you are happy already so a wedding is just a formality thing.. good luck, love and happiness wherever life may find you together

Sift said:
congrats to you guys, I know you are happy already so a wedding is just a formality thing.. good luck, love and happiness wherever life may find you together
Nail on the head there. Neither of us really expected to ever want to marry, but I suppose it's a little bit of pressure from the outside world too. It's not that people EXPECT us to marry, it's more that, well.. you don't get any respect for the fact that you're in a relationship unless there's somekind of PROOF, you know? So we are formalizing what we feel, that's exactly it.

And also I figured I like the old norse tradition of exchanging rings to signify the bond. :)

piotrr said:
I'm sure in your perspective on things, it would be "Yes, your REALLY GREAT PERFECT EXCELLENT judgement." precisely. :)
Nah, I know all to well my own shortcomings but I've never married someone with one foot in the grave. Never even thought of it. Not only is it impractical, it's simply sickening; emotionally, physically and spiritually (not religiously) sickening.

[Dennis Miller]

"I knew I was dating someone a little too young for me when I asked her where she was when Kennedy was shot and she said, 'Ted Kennedy was shot?'"

[/Dennis Miller]

If you can't grasp the simple wisdom in that joke then you have wholey and completely earned the right to whatever lies in store for the two of you.

You're an idiot who's thinking with his penis. Which, interestingly enough, is not nearly as discriminatory as it should be.

Best of luck. You'll both need all you can get.

Error|550 said:
Nah, I know all to well my own shortcomings but I've never married someone with one foot in the grave. Never even thought of it. Not only is it impractical, it's simply sickening; emotionally, physically and spiritually (not religiously) sickening.
Is that supposed to be an argument of some sort? "It's sickening" ..what? It's sickening how? No, that's you just speaking your mind as if it made sense. I'm sure it makes sense to you, but in the big world outside that cramped little bonebox of yours, signs point to no.

Error|550 said:
If you can't grasp the simple wisdom in that joke then you have wholey and completely earned the right to whatever lies in store for the two of you.
I do get the joke, so I suppose now I've neither wholly nor completely earned your blessing to what lies in store for us. Well, I'm going to enjoy it anyway. Good luck with the grumpy old man routine, maybe get a nurse or something to cheer you up.

Error|550 said:
You're an idiot who's thinking with his penis.
Out you and me, I am not the one who jumps uninformed (in the exact meaning of the word) conclusions about a complete strangers over the subject of who he choses as a life partner, partner. So on that note, I believe my penis has you outsmarted.

congrats, hope the whole age thing doesnt split you guys up but I must admit its kinda fucked up you are 1/2 her age but if it does work youve proved alot of people wrong.

i have always heard that swedish women are some of the hottest in the world. how in the world can you do your penis a disservice by marrying one of the "not hots"?

Back