My Journey Thru Hell

xpdnc said:
he didn't claim that the was shooting to knick him in the shoulder...reread it

Code4 said:
I then proceed to fire and knick him in the shoulder. This resulted in him finally dropping his weapon and him and his friends running like hell.

Code4 said:
I'm not too keen on killing a young teenager. Even if he's a piece of shit. Hopefully he learns the errors of his ways and leads a long productive life.

you were saying?

[FX]Rovero said:
Code, are you going to move back in when N.O. is pumped dry?
At the moment I'm not sure. My neighborhood was not flooded at all. I also greatly enjoy the town and the people I know. However the way many of the people acted such as looting and raping young girls in the dome sickens me. I'm not sure If I can ever fully find the love I once had for my city.

you had love for that city?

sounds like a shit hole city to turn into a fucking ghetto war zone after a natural disaster

from the original post, it doesn't state that he was aiming anywhere specific, just where the shot hit

come on invar, i know you're a skeptic, but don't try to add words to make it less plausible

"I shot at him and hit him in the shoulder" is different from "I shot at his shoulder and hit it"

and just because he says after that he's not keen on killing kids doesn't mean he wouldn't have if the shot had hit anywhere else

well holy shit

inv: seems to me he shot to kill, and missed.. then accepted the knick as the next best thing since the kid seemed to get the hint?

xpdnc said:
from the original post, it doesn't state that he was aiming anywhere specific, just where the shot hit

come on invar, i know you're a skeptic, but don't try to add words before the fact

and just because he says after that he's not keen on killing kids doesn't mean he wouldn't have if the shot had hit anywhere else
no, what he quite clearly meant by replying that he's "not too keen on killing a young teenager" is that he purposely knicked the teen in the shoulder. BULLSHIT.

I really don't believe that you just opened fire on that kid who was walking away, unless you meant to shoot near him, but the spray of the shotgun got a piece of him. The guy with the TV who went for his gun? I can believe that. I also believe he's a fucking idiot for trying to take on two guys who were armed and had weapons drawn. That's completely insane.

Then again, everything else in New Orleans has been insane.

Oh and Code4, just a query... I know you said FEMA should die, but what about the National Guard? What about the Bush admin? What do you have to say about them?

And who is the most responsible? The mayor, the governor or the feds?

iNVAR said:
no, what he quite clearly meant by replying that he's "not too keen on killing a young teenager" is that he purposely knicked the teen in the shoulder. BULLSHIT.
well i would have to imagine youre not too keen on killing anyone, but youd do it if you had to.. otherwise you wouldnt be a cop

uh
if a 14 yr old kid was showing a pistol, i would probably fire at him too :\ (not that i would want to, but it is a confrontational situation)

iNVAR said:

except that you posted that BEFORE his response, implying that you read into what was stated, then only justified yourself with a later response

if you shot to kill a kid and missed, you're not allowed to later say that you're not keen on killing kids?

Icey said:
I really don't believe that you just opened fire on that kid who was walking away, unless you meant to shoot near him, but the spray of the shotgun got a piece of him. The guy with the TV who went for his gun? I can believe that. I also believe he's a fucking idiot for trying to take on two guys who were armed and had weapons drawn. That's completely insane.
He wasnt alone when he did so.

i would if i had to, but replying to this:
iNVAR said:
I just think that anyone who shoots at another person without the intent to kill that person, but instead claims they only shot to "knick him in the shoulder" is full of absolute shit.
with this:
Code4 said:
I'm not too keen on killing a young teenager. Even if he's a piece of shit. Hopefully he learns the errors of his ways and leads a long productive life.
clearly implies that he was shooting to knick him in the shoulder ONLY.

xpdnc said:
except that you posted that BEFORE his response, implying that you read into what was stated, then only justified yourself with a later response

if you shot to kill a kid and missed, you're not allowed to later say that you're not keen on killing kids?
not relevant.

Back