My Journey Thru Hell

LoL logroller. You have proved to me to be one pretentious fucking faggot, you're such a sweetie. You have done a good job and made mommy proud, lol! btw my e-penis is like 3 feet long.

SiROiS said:
LoL logroller. You have proved to me to be one pretentious fucking faggot, you're such a sweetie. You have done a good job and made mommy proud, lol! btw my e-penis is like 3 feet long.

But what is the girth?

Zombee said:
Obviously you're the one that has no idea what they're talking about. This will start to get sorted out. You don't just gun down an American in this country without someone asking questions, deserved or not.

yeah right, its nobody who will be missed, not to mention they are going to deal w/ potentially thousands of other bodies and trying to believe this is an isolated incident

get real

glad to hear youre ok Code4, I knew if anybody could ride out the storm it would be a banner waving member of KGB

The people who are jumping to the conclusion that this is BS probably havent followed the situation in NO closely (or have just become accustomed to not believing anything on TW). The only question I have is how did he make that phone call, that sounds like a longshot, everything else I find very believable.

If anyone's interested there's a blog that a few of us have followed from the beginning of a guy that kept his internet up in NO- probably the only internet access inthe city for the last week. It's an interesting read from the beginning if you have the time.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/2005/08/27/

I don't know Sweet, from the way Code is posting, it seems every bit of humanity is drained from him and he takes PLEASURE in killing other people, self-defense or not.

if true, this is some h.i.n. shit (hard iron nigga)

wow...not only that, he ate steaks and drank beer like a real fkn hero after defending his property. that's hardcore!

There are phone lines working in the city. Not many and hardly any of them were cell. The house belongs to a friend who took my girl and her mother out of town. He had given me the keys to look after it. His line happened to work. So we used it trying to get ahold of our loved ones. Most times you would have to retry the number over and over for minutes. If you were calling a long distance number that was also a land line you generally had better success.

Meanwhile every news outlet and disaster relief representative I've heard from has been saying otherwise for the last week.

It's not that I don't believe you, far from it; it's just that certain parts of your story don't mesh.

Holy fucking shit. This is going to be in the fucking history books, I'm pretty sure. I can't even believe what is going on.

Back