[So] I just got "terminated"

WarAngel said:
Ok, I need clarification. Did you post the pictures from a computer AT work? Or access TW at any time from a computer at work?

No, on my own time at home.

This thread needs someone to come in and proclaim they turned him in with proof! Then I will make popcorn and set auto refresh to every 20 seconds.

By the way, just for future reference, once they call you into the office to ask questions about something like this, you are already fired. Next time just say "you can't intimidate me you faggot" and walk out -- don't try and save your $6/hr job.

[SES]BaNsHee said:
This thread needs someone to come in and proclaim they turned him in with proof! Then I will make popcorn and set auto refresh to every 20 seconds.
It was me. Can I have some popcorn?

KnightWolf said:
By the way, just for future reference, once they call you into the office to ask questions about something like this, you are already fired. Next time just say "you can't intimidate me you faggot" and walk out -- don't try and save your $6/hr job.

you are correct, sir

Vlasic said:
yeah your boss really thinks it's funny you jackass

blitz here is a moron, but the person that ratted him out is a huge douche.

Edit: these database errors are getting worse and it's pissing me off now.
agreed on all 3 counts

My boss (Store director) gave me the option to quit or get fired before my LP guy came in and chew'd my ass out, and as none of my direct management knows what is going on with the LP, they all think I was fired because of a hardware shortage (I mis-scanned something). So I still have good references within the store and I don't have to even say I was fired on an application because the boss of that actual store likes me alot (or so I think) I'm still thinking about not even mentioning anyone at that job as a reference. :shrug: I was planning on quitting sooner or later anyway, I don't want people to think im complaining because I lost my 6.90/hour job. If you see in my first post I didn't even whine about it, and I'm still not. I was just worried about how serious the LP guy was taking it, and then I figured someone on TW had sold me out and is pursuing it legally. That is what really frightened me, and I'm still on edge about it. However, I am alittle more relaxed in know just assuming he bullshitted me to get information. We'll see.

Also, one of my managers (whom is none the wiser about the pictures) said the LP guy emphasized NO contact between me and the store or the people working in it, like he dosn't want me talking to them to figure out if someone in there ratted me out, or to tell them what I talked about with him. So I still can't figure out if he used it as an oppurtunity to get information about the store or to seriously just give me a heads up before I deal with the authorities.

The silver lining of this gloomy little cloud? I have an interview for a 2,000 a month + commision sales job working for "clear wire" some new internet company coming up in central california. I really, really, really, hope I don't get a visit from the police.

hay guyz i'll bet someone could call up the local police in his area and report him so they could track him down with the info from the Toys R' Us

Damn, sucks you lost your job. Sorry that that happened, but if the LP guy knew anything about it, did you ever think that he might be here, too?

Just a thought. :shrug:

If the store really wanted to, it could track down the women you had taken a picture of(ofcourse they would have to return to the store). Not all your rights are waived in public. In the way their pictures were used they could definately get a good civil case going on character deflemantion and other accounts. A good enough lawyer might even be able to take you to a criminal court and possibly get you on a sex offenders list. All because the pictures were used in a sexual manner.

Now if you would have denied the entire thing your boss wouldn't have had good enough grounds/proof to fire you nore pin it on anyone or you. There are tons of Toys R Us's in this country and your personal info. is private on the forum. So they would have had no way of knowing it was you without a legal process which I doubt they would have wasted their time on.

Also, if you would have denied everything a lawyer could represent you better, no confession, if the worst came about. Yes, this is a worse case senario.

:rofl: i felt sorry for him at first :rofl:

serves you right you nasty fucking stalker, its one thing to take the pics but to put em on the fucking internet

Back