*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hardluck said:
so in other words your all very upset that what you knew would happen, and what you did in order to MAKE it happen, in the end....happened?

you mother fucker, I just fucking spit rootbeer through my nose all over my god damn keyboard.

Shadow13 said:
Then if its all a lie, I am sorry for bringing it up. But honestly its hard for me to believe something like that when you have someone like Vir posting on these forums the way he does. I know I know, he is a great guy in person, but like I said earlier how exactly can we judge people if the only way we know them is through the medium where they are being a fucking douche?
You don't Shadow. And you probably missed the other 300 threads where I've tried many times to reconcile the situation with all sides involved particularly in a ban scenario. I got tired of that, and the rest of the team got tired of that. So, Vir's response ended up being the way it is now. It wasn't always like this. :shrug:

Think of him how you will. Judge him based on this medium, it's fair and just for you to do so. I think, though, that you will give me the benefit of the doubt when I tell you these things. I don't care much for most of the people on this forum, but I do have a great deal of respect to some people, particularly those I respond to.

hardluck said:
yea seriously. tw is the fucking best.

I'm tired of talking games. I did that in highschool on ogl and tw 24/7. Tw fills the hole in my life that is ...work.
Or downtime at home, like right now.

Brasstax said:
God damn. Doesn't anyone have anything useful to do?

unless you want to tell me if there is a way for rsnapshot to automatically snapshot everything in auto.home at boot in fedora core 3, then no. not really how else am I supposed to not work at work?

AdreNaLiNe said:
You don't Shadow. And you probably missed the other 300 threads where I've tried many times to reconcile the situation with all sides involved particularly in a ban scenario. I got tired of that, and the rest of the team got tired of that. So, Vir's response ended up being the way it is now. It wasn't always like this. :shrug:

Think of him how you will. Judge him based on this medium, it's fair and just for you to do so. I think, though, that you will give me the benefit of the doubt when I tell you these things. I don't care much for most of the people on this forum, but I do have a great deal of respect to some people, particularly those I respond to.

good enough for me.

im going to go get some lunch, take care of yourself adren =D

p16-molehill-mountain.jpg

AdreNaLiNe said:
You know what, video gaming respect is something that's completely illusionary anyway. We enjoyed, more or less, the respect of this forum's many past patrons. Generally, those people made up the more "elite" of Tribes competition because they were, for the most part, very intelligent. This has changed over the years, as you stated, and for the most part why my team has felt the need to disconnect from this community. It's not "our" community anymore, and it feels like merely a cesspool of individuals trying to concoct new forms of flaming.
it doesn't feel like your community because many players acted above the community.

Saying things like "there were very intelligent" and "cesspool of individuals" doesn't make you a likable figure. Maybe you never learned how to deal with human beings and thats why you're so great at video games! Quick, don't forget to mention you had a millionaire to host servers from work! what a hero!

In truth, many people outlined their issues, and the experiences they have with a select few of your in game server admins. When your admins kick players for silly reasons or egotistical reasons, you don't garner respect. Kicking someone because they ran to a vehicle first isn't a sign that you care about the server or about the player in the tank... or anyone on your team.

If you feel separated from the community it's because there are a select few of your that separated you from us with their behaviour. Your team's refusal to govern their admins (sorta like pj) doesn't server to helf the situation either. Hissyfit drama queen threads like this is yet another sign that there are a select few of you that act above everyone.

shadow13 and others have already said it. There were many great teams that don't have your rep. Your rep now is what some of you made it to be, and what others made with doing nothing to stop the ingame events that we all seem to have experience with. When you react like this, running home with your arms crossed, it leads to drama like this... because in truth many people have nothing better to do than to laugh at you.

Archimedes said:
We all know you're trying to show solidarity with your gaming brethren, but it is a bit silly to request deletion of accounts. If 5150 doesn't like the community anymore, then just pack it up and leave. I think that is what everyone is trying to say.

Also, if you ever see sh1thead online, please tell him to contact me in irc. (archi|dead)
I believe Shithead is stuck in the World of Warcraft. :lol:

And HL, you were teammates with Refried. Not that this debacle was planned, but the moment we set the parts in motion, we knew what this would have, could have, and did cause. I'm not sure if Red was aware of this, and I can't even be certain that he's upset. Red is an extremely intelligent person and by far not a crybaby (despite the opinion of this forum). He has never stepped in regarding server administration other than to help people that were banned due to mine and other admins' wrath, with the exception of banning I forget which team one time.

AdreNaLiNe said:
Rayn, it's more of a public show of support. You know I've never had trouble with you.
:lol: Support for what? That your teammate doesn't like some small community forum? Melodramatic nonsense.

I don't like McDonald's, so I don't go there. My family doesn't stop going to show their support that I don't like a fast food eatery.

AdreNaLiNe said:
Haha, are you serious? I quit that game a while back. Well, if you happen to see him or Lucifer from R&G, tell 'em Archi wants to say whats up.

AdreNaLiNe said:
There has been many lies associated with Vir and kicking people from the server for a vehicle. This has not happened in other games in the past. People are not removed from our server for Trivial reasons.
right everyone is lying

AdreNaLiNe said:

And HL, you were teammates with Refried. Not that this debacle was planned, but the moment we set the parts in motion, we knew what this would have, could have, and did cause. I'm not sure if Red was aware of this, and I can't even be certain that he's upset. Red is an extremely intelligent person and by far not a crybaby (despite the opinion of this forum). He has never stepped in regarding server administration other than to help people that were banned due to mine and other admins' wrath, with the exception of banning I forget which team one time.

Except theres one thing you don't know. Refried doesn't like me and never really has. I'm impartial to ref, but beleive me just cuz he was a teamate doesn't mean i would go down with him.

AdreNaLiNe said:
As I said before, Pagy, you're always so bitter. :)

I've got nothing against Rayn, or any of TW's staff. In fact, I don't think I have any problems with many TW'ers at all. Honestly, I just know where my home is (at least on the internet anyway).

where is your internet home?

Rayn said:
:lol: Support for what? That your teammate doesn't like some small community forum? Melodramatic nonsense.

I don't like McDonald's, so I don't go there. My family doesn't stop going to show their support that I don't like a fast food eatery.

Your family isnt the greatest group of online athletes ever assmebled either...now are they?

Rayn said:

More importantly your family doesn't go up to corporate headquarters and ask the ceo to publicly remove their priviledges of entering another McD's.

DruMAX said:
Your family isnt the greatest group of online athletes ever assmebled either...now are they?
No, but McDonald's is the greatest fast food eatery ever. Obviously Rayn doesn't know what's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back