hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you just disable this autokick teamkiller crap. If there is an admin on the server they will always be able to clean up the trash. Banning someone over a nonissue like this seems like a pretty poor rule to have.

Vir said:
First off, you weren't bombed, you were chained. You showed as enemy on radar since you were sitting in an enemy vehicle and everyone who plays the game knows what i mean. Furthermore, you were too stupid to get out of your vehicle while it burned, you died 10 seconds later after I passed over you.

oh, so that's why 5150 hasn't kicked him..

he's a big fat fucking liar!

OBVIOUSLY i was an enemy since i was surrounded by 5 friendlies that weren't shooting at me.. lol. are you meaning to tell me that you are such a shitty pilot that you can't tell what side i was on? also, last i checked, dying to an exploding vehicle doesn't credit someone with the kill. get the fuck out of here.

furthermore, you already showed that you had some vendetta against me by running away in a blackhawk and ignoring me who was 2 inches away from it when you took off and needing a ride. team-based? LOL WHAT'S THAT???

please reply with some more garbage that i can belittle.

booty said:
why dont you just disable this autokick teamkiller crap. If there is an admin on the server they will always be able to clean up the trash. Banning someone over a nonissue like this seems like a pretty poor rule to have.

That's a good question, that could work if we had a lot of admins but hardly anyone is on. Maybe in a week when we have more form the team playing. I wouldn't ban a known commodity either, even when it's certain people, kick sure.

T-Refried-455 said:

OBVIOUSLY i was an enemy since i was surrounded by 5 friendlies that weren't shooting at me.. lol. are you meaning to tell me that you are such a shitty pilot that you can't tell what side i was on? also, last i checked, dying to an exploding vehicle doesn't credit someone with the kill. get the fuck out of here.

furthermore, you already showed that you had some vendetta against me by running away in a blackhawk and ignoring me who was 2 inches away from it when you took off and needing a ride. team-based? LOL WHAT'S THAT???

T-Refried-455 said:

You can't see friendlies from the air, all you see is the enemy target on the hud which is why I used chain and not bombs. Also if a teamate damages a vehicle to the point where it burns down that person will be hit with a tk. I have no problem with not giving you a ride heh.

T-Refried-455 said:
so did vir just say 'i will arbitrarily do whatever the fuck i want with no consequences whatsoever' ?

i'm pretty sure he did

Absolutely, nothing can stop me.

this was like in T:V back when people still played. On spiridian, Vir would just sit with a shield pack and mortar spam our own flagstand from the back, killing enemy cappers but at the same time TKing the shit out of us. I told him to stop TKing like a motherfucker and not play like a jackass. Boom, banned. What a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back