She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS] by MaxxCarnage - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]
Page 7 of 29
hardluck
VeteranX
Old
121 - 05-22-2005, 17:28
man i have to admit shes a dog.

Sponsored Links
dooster
VeteranX
Old
122 - 05-22-2005, 17:30
kinda like ur sig hardluck

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 05-22-2005, 17:31
So when is someone going to send her a message on myspace alerting her to this thread and the pics? Because I KNOW thats gonna happen.

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
124 - 05-22-2005, 17:32
yea, well at least i didn't giz on my dogs face.

shadowwolf
VeteranX
Old
125 - 05-22-2005, 17:35
bunch of idiots,

good job max, the only reproach I'd have is posting pictures of someone else without their explicit consent, but it seems that you've got motive. Anyway, Scourge had it right, the rest of you are a bunch of homophobes. OH NO A PENIS! Get over it, it's a goddamn blowjob. You pussies should have read properly "OUR PICS", and noone forced any of you to click.

Some girls actually enjoy getting splooged on their face/****. My ex asked for it all the time, and you know what? I ENJOYED IT HOOOO.

Bah, i'm done.

link_
Old
126 - 05-22-2005, 17:37
umm clear history/cache ASAP

kesh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
127 - 05-22-2005, 17:37
i have no probs other than the fact that theres a ****ing eye on her chest, did not not freak you out

hardluck
VeteranX
Old
128 - 05-22-2005, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolf
bunch of idiots,

good job max, the only reproach I'd have is posting pictures of someone else without their explicit consent, but it seems that you've got motive. Anyway, Scourge had it right, the rest of you are a bunch of homophobes. OH NO A PENIS! Get over it, it's a goddamn blowjob. You pussies should have read properly "OUR PICS", and noone forced any of you to click.

Some girls actually enjoy getting splooged on their face/****. My ex asked for it all the time, and you know what? I ENJOYED IT HOOOO.

Bah, i'm done.
I didn't read the thread really, but were people complaining about penis? I could care less, its the damn "thing under the stairs" sucking on it thats got me frightened.

Slobax
VeteranX
Old
129 - 05-22-2005, 17:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxCarnage
Yea, I'm so insecure I posted a pic of my cack and 2 videos on the internet, hehe.
seriously.

you feel the need to show other people your cock, for assurance.

MadeInJapan
VeteranX
Old
130 - 05-22-2005, 17:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstAim
So when is someone going to send her a message on myspace alerting her to this thread and the pics? Because I KNOW thats gonna happen.
DONE!

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 05-22-2005, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline
Wait, so she told you she wanted a pic of her face covered with a load for someone else?

Was this request made before or after the picture was taken? Who was this someone else it was taken for?
Before hand, it was actually what he wanted, she wasn't 100% on it. It's a guy she promised it to a long time ago, she'd done stuff with him before. Am I a bastard for this? Sure, she's a ***** as well, we'll all live.

CMVDA
VeteranX
Old
132 - 05-22-2005, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
anyone who says they've never measured their cock, even just a rough estimation, is a goddamn liar

Err... :raises hand sheepishly:

Hybrid
VeteranXV
Old
133 - 05-22-2005, 17:42
[insert something regarding this post here]

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 05-22-2005, 17:43
Sorry it didn't work out they way YOU assumed it would.
People are like that, they turn 180 degrees at the drop of a hat and amaze and confound.
Suck it up, so to speak.

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 05-22-2005, 17:44
And to increase my assholeishness, I've ruined your plans of sending her a message on myspace by sending her a text message alerting her to the cause.

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 05-22-2005, 17:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar
Sorry it didn't work out they way YOU assumed it would.
People are like that, they turn 180 degrees at the drop of a hat and amaze and confound.
Suck it up, so to speak.
Nah, this is one of a long list of ****, I got tired of putting up with it. I did this more to say 'hey tw, you know how you called me a liar on a ton of ****, well here's proof' and less of an attack on her.

Deft
VeteranXV
Old
137 - 05-22-2005, 17:50
Quote:
Nah, this is one of a long list of ****, I got tired of putting up with it. I did this more to say 'hey tw, you know how you called me a liar on a ton of ****, well here's proof' and less of an attack on her.
Way to give TW what for.

CaptainZero
VeteranX
Old
138 - 05-22-2005, 17:54
Why the **** do you think we'd be interested in seeing your wang and your jiz? You say she is the one craving attention, it's you man. it's you!

CaptainZero
VeteranX
Old
139 - 05-22-2005, 17:58
Quote:
And to increase my assholeishness, I've ruined your plans of sending her a message on myspace by sending her a text message alerting her to the cause.
somebody send her a message anyway just to be sure

Beef Welington
VeteranXV
Old
140 - 05-22-2005, 18:06
she's really obsessed with mullets, I see...

Page 7 of 29

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

Social Website Bullshit