I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

JuggerNaught said:
I actually met a guy that could do this, and it wasnt just a simple thing. he litterally had to bed his spiine to reach, was in a permanent hunch after he bent it

:lol:

rightttttt

tehcreat!ve said:
:lol:

rightttttt
serious as a heart attack. this guy was a total freak. I met him through a friend that knew a LOT of freaks. This guy spent a few months with a block and tackle setup bending his spine, so he could suck his own dick, which he did about 5-6 times a day. he owned a gun/ammo shop that was open from 3am-7am..wierd.

JuggerNaught said:
serious as a heart attack. this guy was a total freak. I met him through a friend that knew a LOT of freaks. This guy spent a few months with a block and tackle setup bending his spine, so he could suck his own dick, which he did about 5-6 times a day. he owned a gun/ammo shop that was open from 3am-7am..wierd.

but the real question is:

did he swallow?

JuggerNaught said:

/me runs off to ebay to search "block tackle bending spine"

Back