things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

lol could be a poltergeist, best way is to talk to it and do what it wants, usually goes away by then. If you find a body in the attic, bury it. prolly a harmless ghost anyways, one that just makes noise and leaves etc

hellboy.jpg

omg he'll totally bump back.

Dude, to REALLY fucking creap you out... take a camera, flash a quick picture with only your hand up there and get the fuck out. Wait for it to develop... and wait for the faces to appear.

:rofl:
this thread rocked

it reminded me of back in the day when pubknight hid in a closet (with a shotgun) while shoutcasting on tsn when he heard a squirrel outside
:lol:

potshot5 said:
:rofl:
this thread rocked

it reminded me of back in the day when pubknight hid in a closet (with a shotgun) while shoutcasting on tsn when he heard a squirrel outside
:lol:

:rofl: tell me someone has mp3s of that.

i havent been up to see yet and i haven't heard it again either.

HOWEVER

the following shit still regularly happens:

while watching movies such as Platoon or a vietnam special on the learning channel or discovery or whatever, all the magnets on our refridgerator end up on the kitchen floor - every single time. i could turn something about vietnam on my tv right now, go in the kitchen, and find the magnets on the floor. i really want to document this somehow.

i really couldn't tell you how weird it is for that to happen

Only one explanation.

Your house is built on an indian graveyard where was buried a refrigerator that was destroyed in vietnam while it was watching television.

Travelyan said:
i havent been up to see yet and i haven't heard it again either.

HOWEVER

the following shit still regularly happens:

while watching movies such as Platoon or a vietnam special on the learning channel or discovery or whatever, all the magnets on our refridgerator end up on the kitchen floor - every single time. i could turn something about vietnam on my tv right now, go in the kitchen, and find the magnets on the floor. i really want to document this somehow.

i really couldn't tell you how weird it is for that to happen

Video or it doesn't happen.

Was it windy the night that the bumping occurred? Maybe there are some ventholes or open spaces up there and the wind knocked over something top-heavy that would roll and cause bumps.

It would be funny if you went up there and saw a bum sleeping, though. :lol:

Back