things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

Travelyan said:
i haven't heard anything up there since.. but i haven't bothred to check again

still no way to provide proof if i DID hear it again, but possible pics when Platoon comes on and the magnets scatter across the kitchen floor.

if my webcam cord goes far enough.

I can't believe you never checked the attic.

When I was like 12 I had this huge bed that used to belong to an old relative, and one night I was laying there trying to go to sleep, and the damn thing started shaking. Just a bit at first and then it started to shake harder; I was scared shitless and did the most natural thing a 12-year-old would do in that situation: I pulled the sheets over my head and closed my eyes as tight as I could. Eventually it stopped and I still have no idea how I managed to go to sleep, but woke up the next morning, looked under my bed, and one of the legs was cracked.

The bed was gone pretty quickly after that, heh. I was scared to sleep in it again.

i haven't heard one peep since that night, so i'm starting to believe it may have been a possum or something up there, a squirrel jumping aruond who knows. i would go up there with someone to check if i heard it again

Yeah, if you haven't checked it in the 3 months or whatever since it happened, you're never checking it, heh.

I think I just scared myself again reliving my old scary stories. : \

When I was in high school, my parents would go away for the weekend sometimes and leave me home. My bro was in college and my sis was usually sleeping over at someone's house. Anyway, I heard my fair share of weird noises - I was always sort of freaked out being in that big house all alone, set back in the woods. I grew up in a very safe community, but the imagination runs wild. I was never as scared of ghosts as I was of burglars or worse. I would still probably be a little afraid to sleep there alone. =\

When I was younger I would wake up from dreams and see things - my room used to be at the top of the stairs and I would sleep with the door open. One night I remember waking up and seeing someone (something?) coming up out of the dark from downstairs. It wasn't real but it freaked me out...

I work at a Radio Station and on Friday and satuday nights I do a live Request show, its a small station and most of the weekend it runs itself so after 5 on friday Im usaly the only one in the building till monday morning.

Well the building we are in is one of the oldest in my town it was orignally a Hotel I think but has been many other things in the past 110+ years so it has a rich history of events that have happened here over time.

The main studio has huge wrap around glass windows on 2 walls, one you can see out to a small area that has another window so u can see the street outside thats the window I usally face but the one on my side lets you see out into the office area. Well I always lock the doors when I'm here alone cuz we have lots of nuts in my town that will just walk in and wanna be on the air.

Well anyway I have been sitting in the studio and have glanced over to the indoor office area many times to see a woman walk by it the first time I saw her I just thought I must have left the door unlocked so I walked out into the area and no one was there I checked the door and it was locked, monday I asked another DJ that has worked there for years and he said he had saw her befroe too.

I have to say It freaked me out the first time but Ive seen it maybe 5 times now and Im use to it. Ive tryed to get pics but Ive never been fast enough and she looks like a solid person so it would still be hard to belive.

The worst thing about it is that when I leave I have to walk to the back of the building and cut the lights off and walk back in the dark and it never fails if I saw something that night I hear something on the way out I'm sure its my imagination about hearing stuff but still its freaky

i live in a really old house...it was built in the 1920s-ish, and it creaks and makes all sortsa noise...its just the ambient shit old wood does, but if one has an active imagination you might very well be living in fuckin casper's mansion...its just the way old houses are

and you sir:

Wulfen said:
When I was like 12 I had this huge bed that used to belong to an old relative, and one night I was laying there trying to go to sleep, and the damn thing started shaking. Just a bit at first and then it started to shake harder; I was scared shitless and did the most natural thing a 12-year-old would do in that situation: I pulled the sheets over my head and closed my eyes as tight as I could. Eventually it stopped and I still have no idea how I managed to go to sleep, but woke up the next morning, looked under my bed, and one of the legs was cracked.

are full of shit

stinkey shit

could've ben old wood too

bout 4 in the morning last week i heard what sounde dlike a gunshot come from the porch area... we though somebody threw something really hard against the house at first but after some investigating we found out that the brick steps had detatched themselves from the porch at that very moment and the loud bang we heard was them breaking and hitting the ground

whatever the hell would cause our BRICK STAIRS to collapse at 4 in the morning is beyond me but i guess it happens

horror.jpeg

fuck you brasstax. i'm not sleeping tonight. i know there's a killer in my room right now wearing a human skin mask. fucker. i can hear him licking the inside of the mask. the wet blood dripping off the inside of it, onto the floor next to my bed...

jesus fucking christ, i'm sleeping with the lights on.

Back