My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

I wish I knew more about the kidnapping, but I don't want to pry into those painful memories.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Wow.

This thread is a tribute to the greatness of TW. The fact that such a request can even be accepted and entertained as a possibility is a great example of the talent and compassion found amongst this forum. The filth contained other topics we discuss will always be overshadowed by situations like this one.

Much :heart: to viet vet and the photoshoppers who attempt to help him.

Phrozen said:
This thread is a tribute to the greatness of TW. The fact that such a request can even be accepted and entertained as a possibility is a great example of the talent and compassion found amongst this forum. The filth contained other topics we discuss will always be overshadowed by situations like this one.

Much :heart: to viet vet and the photoshoppers who attempt to help him.

Actually I think the guy just caught everyone in a good mood.
this is unbelievable really. alternate reality TW

i think that no one has fucked it up yet cause this is such an amazing and devistating true story that those who thought about saying something stupid knew they will be banned.

Chavey said:
i think that no one has fucked it up yet cause this is such an amazing and devistating true story that those who thought about saying something stupid knew they will be banned.

no they wouldn't

and as much as a feel for the guy, if anyone was banned over that I would raise hell.

well not really but only b/c im not the activist type

fuck me. I can't even open that second photoshop it's so big.

hey bluntz, you wanna send over your psd and let me polish up yours?

I will vouch for viet, I'd say with confidence this isn't B.S. Known of him since Tribes 1 Beml and he's always been a great guy.

Back