I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

:rofl:

Try tounging her down first next time... and don't fuck her like horney dog who is boning for its last time before it gets put to sleep.

Or, trade her in for a chick with a bigger vagina... DUH!

way to be marrying a fucking 18 year old

yeah this relationship is really gonna last

Reggs said:
but the blood wasn't thick, and it didn't smell like period blood.
you're disgusting
Reggs said:
She doesn't have health insurance, so getting her to a gynecologist will be expensive.
Do you have health insurance? There are gynecologists who will use it and see her to save you money..then state is as herpes or something that you had.
Reggs said:
We have enough cash saved up, but that's all for an engagement ring. and I don't want to go to my parents for obvious resins.
As much as i hate seeing a possibility of you reproducing, your gf might be happier with a zirconium ring, but alive.
Reggs said:
-Whats wrong with her
Obviously, the #1 thing wrong with her is that she lets you fuck her. Other than that, her vagina is bleeding.
Reggs said:
Thanks sex gods of TW :wave:.
Fyi, sex god is not an equivalent of a gynecologist.

You should probably be asking yourself the most obvious question:

You said you two had sex for a long period of time.

Did you lubricate well? And did you lubricate more than once?

greeny said:
you're disgusting

Do you have health insurance? There are gynecologists who will use it and see her to save you money..then state is as herpes or something that you had.

As much as i hate seeing a possibility of you reproducing, your gf might be happier with a zirconium ring, but alive.

Obviously, the #1 thing wrong with her is that she lets you fuck her. Other than that, her vagina is bleeding.

Fyi, sex god is not an equivalent of a gynecologist.

holly fuck i'm crying :rofl:

and then we also have the many resins :lol: why you can't goto your parents :rofl:

weren't the california resins a rock band? :rofl:

OMG, I better stop or I'm going to bleed from laughing so hard!

greeny said:

But they were already planning on a zirconium!

screw the ring, its just money. see doctor now, always plenty of time to save for a ring later. make haste.

I would say if my shit was in trouble like that and my man thought for even a second that the money available was better kept for a piece of jewelry than to make me stop bleeding out of my .....of all places ...vagina in an untimely fashion he wouldn't be worth marrying. Even if he may be hung like a skyscraper.

But then again, what does she think about the whole thing. Maybe I missed it, and I read every post but do we know what's going through her head? Besides less blood to feed the brain.

What's it going to be after marriage?

Her: Honey, we need food, the kids are hungry.
Him: Look dear! I just put the new XBOX 2 on layaway, only 1/2 down. I better put in some overtime if I'm going to get the other $499 by next month.

It depends on how you define "taking care of your woman".

consultant said:
Since no reply back I guess she died and he is planning the funeral.

At least since they aren't married he wouldn't have to pay for the funeral.

Last edited:
Back