Page 5 of 6
uno
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 02-07-2018, 16:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
The Subsidy Engineer in Chief:

Poor fitting suit, hooded eyelids, low T facial hair. Potential love object of Reggs?

A car company that burns through $500million/quarter which equates to $26K/car.

And that's why I'm shorting it. They must fail within 2 years. It is inconceivable that they survive now that production of Model 3 hasn't reach 1000 units/week. It was suppose to be 5000 units.

Let me be the first to say, actually repeat what I've claimed earlier, that Tesla is a fake company one designed for pump and dump and to suck the tit of gov't tax breaks, grants etc. Iirc Tesla has sucked over $4Bn from gov't teat. That's the raison d'etre of the company. That and buying out his brothers failed solar company. lol vertical integration amirite?

I've never shorted a stock before so this will be a learning experience for me. I've got $22K to play with my only question is:

When do I short Tesla stock for? The window is within 2 years, I can't see this fake company surviving any longer.

Also how many neg reps will HK the Jew give me for this thread? I think one for each post I make, so that's a lot of +rep to pass out for you.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/tesl...-earnings.html

good call.

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 02-07-2018, 19:20
dat headline doe

Tesla posts its worst quarterly loss ever

Wiglaf
VeteranX
Old
83 - 02-07-2018, 20:12
My stock is up 80% still. Elon is a visionary and the product is good, still cemented in place by a complete lack of competent competition.

Every time there's a huge amount of noise to short TSLA, it backfires and you guys get shafted. This mental short circuit everyone seems to have with the company not posting profits when it's investing all of it in it's own infrastructure is terribly short sighted.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 02-07-2018, 20:26
is TSLA today's ICO on binance?

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 02-08-2018, 01:54
When TSLA stock is $1,000 they'll still be losing money.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
86 - 02-08-2018, 07:00
Crosspost:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Fair question. TBH until today I always assumed he was of the tribe due to his access to mass media and his ability to get cooperation amongst the banks in growing Paypal. Not an engineering feat, but a social one.
There's nothing definitive about Musk being Jewish, such is the way of being crypto. Here's some conjecture:

The name Elon is Hebrew for oak tree. Musk originates from the French word "le mechin" which means "the younger." Kimbal, Elon's brother, also has a Jewish name. Haldeman is a prominent Jewish name.

I don't know of any goyim who change their last names, but Jews do. Such is the way of being crypto and hiding the tribalism of a certain occupation, business or communal activity.

I'm sure he attended Jewish schools in South Africa only because they were better schools.

Paypal - not at all an original idea, but getting the banks to all play along was what made it work. This suggests (((teamwork))).

But it's his start that had me convinced he was of the tribe. He borrowed like $30K from his dad to start a company called Zip2, which developed an internet city guide or some such dodgy thing. 4 years later he sold the company to Packard Bell or Compaq for over - wait for it - $300Mn.

He didn't found Paypal, he came in on a merger and was made CEO. A 28 yr old CEO! Why would Deutches bank allow this? this screams wtf! He was there for 3-4 years and walks away with (iirc) $160Mn.
What did they need him for?

Betcha if Paypal failed there would be huge mail, wire and banking frauds.

At any rate his success - like the success of so many Jewish firms that start out of a garage (hello Bernie Sherman) and a few years later is suddenly worth millions, then billions suggests access to a lot of cash. more succinctly, to a lot of cash which needs a good washing.

SpaceX started in 2002(?) Elon said they'd have a missile up in 2 years! It took 10 years! to launch it's first satellite. The company is worth over $2Bn now - all from NASA paying them to do haul **** up to the space station. Sheeeeit. No goyim company suffers this kind of financial success with that kind of operational failure.

There's also dodgy ****e about the founding of Tesla, I just didn't follow since I knew the guy was full of bags of laundered money. But iirc he didn't found Tesla either. But it's a great way for the tribe to wash the proceeds from mining gold and diamonds no? He's from SOUTH AFRICA ffs.

These are the reasons I'm suspicious of this "small Jewish oak tree."
So a guy with a degree in science goes into business.

Here's a good story:
Quote:
Elon said: "We didn't declare all of our diamonds from our mine, nor our gold, nor our precious gems. Why would we want to pay taxes on that? And do you think a gov't inspector was there 24/7 to count the gold or jewels coming in? So after some decades we had to find new ways to wash the money."
- from the book The Untold Story of How I 'made' millions in Paypal

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 02-08-2018, 11:39
oh good now ellen posting in two threads because no one reads her posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiglaf View Post
My stock is up 80% still. Elon is a visionary and the product is good, still cemented in place by a complete lack of competent competition.

Every time there's a huge amount of noise to short TSLA, it backfires and you guys get shafted. This mental short circuit everyone seems to have with the company not posting profits when it's investing all of it in it's own infrastructure is terribly short sighted.
product is good?
even Kia can make door seams line up now

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 02-08-2018, 15:12
no, kia just figured out that they can make the seams wide enuff that u can't rly tell when it's off by less than 30 degrees

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
89 - 02-08-2018, 17:15
I like the idea of electric cars so I hope they do well.

Heres hoping you're wrong.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 02-08-2018, 17:30
Electric cars are trash and will be outlawed due to the hazardous nature of their batteries. TESLA is going to be rolled over by the established automakers with a history of luxury and economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHIWOurFz0

The major players have been stockpiling patents for over a century. Elon is going to have to pay for disposal of a lot of lithium

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 02-08-2018, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
Electric cars are trash and will be outlawed due to the hazardous nature of their batteries. TESLA is going to be rolled over by the established automakers with a history of luxury and economy.

The major players have been stockpiling patents for over a century. Elon is going to have to pay for disposal of a lot of lithium
The **** are you on about?

Tesla might get rolled over by established automakers but that's only be because all automakers are doing a hard switch to electric cars.

By the 2030's, most ICE cars will likely be outlawed everywhere but America.

Last edited by Piata; 02-08-2018 at 21:04..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
92 - 02-08-2018, 18:09
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHIWOurFz0

why don't we use hydrogen fuel cell cars yet?

makes more sense, and seems like it would be cleaner for the environment.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 02-08-2018, 18:14
Same reason most things are made out of petrochemical based plastics. Oil is still the bread and butter for many of the top most influential families on the planet.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 02-08-2018, 18:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
makes more sense, and seems like it would be cleaner for the environment.
**** the environment: How "Green" is Lithium? | Kitco Commentary

Quote:
  • Elemental lithium is flammable and very reactive. In nature, lithium occurs in compounded forms such as lithium carbonate requiring chemical processing to be made usable.
  • Lithium is typically found in salt flats in areas where water is scarce. The mining process of lithium uses large amounts of water. Therefore, on top of water contamination as a result of its use, depletion or transportation costs are issues to be dealt with. Depletion results in less available water for local populations, flora and fauna.
  • Toxic chemicals are used for leaching purposes, chemicals requiring waste treatment. There are widespread concerns of improper handling and spills, like in other mining operations around the world.
  • The recovery rate of lithium ion batteries, even in first world countries, is in the single digit percent range. Most batteries end up in landfill.
  • In a 2013 report, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) points out that nickel and cobalt, both also used in the production of lithium ion batteries, represent significant additional environmental risks.

**** your safety: HOW LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES TURN INTO SKIN-SEARING FIREBOMBS

Seriously though, **** the environment: Plastics in Electric Vehicles Soaring | Tesla

Last edited by Odio; 02-08-2018 at 18:39..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
95 - 02-08-2018, 18:45
Gonna confuse the **** outta some aliens when the come across that car.

Wiglaf
VeteranX
Old
96 - 02-08-2018, 21:41
Odio seems to think that people who want a good solid and fast car are overly concerned with the environment?
Not that gas cars aren't composed of the same plastics and full of combustible fuel or anything.
The Model S blows the doors off cars that cost 4x as much, and it does it with silent and smooth efficiency. The electric motor is superior, and apparently all these auto "leaders" need to be shown the light. GM and Ford still think people want FWD golf carts like it's 1995, even BMW went ahead and made sure their electric model was uglier than an abortion survivor. And you're over here scrutinizing panel gaps like it ****ing matters. And complaining about lithium as if we didn't spend the last 50 years ****ing up the middle-east over oil.
Gas cars in it's price class aren't looking great, and there's virtually no competition in the electric market.
By the time the mainstream auto makers get a clue there won't be enough batteries for them. Gigifactory is a critical part of securing their own future and leaving the other in the dust.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 02-08-2018, 21:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiglaf View Post
Odio seems to think that people who want a good solid and fast car are overly concerned with the environment?
Not that gas cars aren't composed of the same plastics and full of combustible fuel or anything.
The Model S blows the doors off cars that cost 4x as much, and it does it with silent and smooth efficiency. The electric motor is superior, and apparently all these auto "leaders" need to be shown the light. GM and Ford still think people want FWD golf carts like it's 1995, even BMW went ahead and made sure their electric model was uglier than an abortion survivor. And you're over here scrutinizing panel gaps like it ****ing matters. And complaining about lithium as if we didn't spend the last 50 years ****ing up the middle-east over oil.
Gas cars in it's price class aren't looking great, and there's virtually no competition in the electric market.
By the time the mainstream auto makers get a clue there won't be enough batteries for them. Gigifactory is a critical part of securing their own future and leaving the other in the dust.
oh you're not a snowflake anymore eh?
come drive that **** on California freeways... i see em all the time, and i cutem off in my beater '84 volkwagon jetta
they're too scared to wreck their expensive car
anyway
we're all doing 35 mph here
thanks dems for the overpopulation you've brought for your votes
oh ya
ima using my dodge 2007 ram for mexico Where i can drive it like a man

every person i see driving one of those things looks like (((them))) i don't think you're one of (((them)))... you've just bought into their narative

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-08-2018 at 21:55..
triple
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 02-08-2018, 22:22
Quote:
Electric cars are trash and will be outlawed due to the hazardous nature of their batteries.
As opposed to gasoline? You're driving around with 10+ gallons of flammable liquid sloshing around. I'd rather have batteries.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 02-08-2018, 22:30
That's because you're an imbecile.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 02-09-2018, 07:05
Triple shares body type w energizer bunny lol

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion