[NFL] 2018 Regular Season

well I had the score wrong but point difference is right

smart play conceding the touchdown early... 4D chess

this was a Bears game if I've ever seen a Bears game. Called it at 20-3.

I think John Fox came back for the 2nd half.

Not running on 3rd and 1, Fuller blown coverage and dropping the int, the... ah... I need a drink

whats jimmy graham gonna be like in green bay? I was stoked to get him in my fantasy league (I took arodg 1st overall lol) but then I tried to remember what tight ends rodgers has actually had success with

whats jimmy graham gonna be like in green bay? I was stoked to get him in my fantasy league (I took arodg 1st overall lol) but then I tried to remember what tight ends rodgers has actually had success with

Martellus Bennett did ok but nothing all that noteworthy, IIRC. So, yeah, I don't know. I don't think the Packers have really used a pass catching TE all that much because their line typically sucks.

41432055_2054090551309346_1580835070606835712_n.jpg

Should have saved that move for mid season

Niners looked flat and were down to their 3rd string RG fairly early on. Still they kept game close on the road against a superior opponent, so that was good to see.

Also Fred Warner from BYU looks like a fucking steal of a draft pick - looking forward to seeing how he is when he gets to play his natural OLB position when Foster returns.

Also also Buckner is a goddamn force of nature.

Which game is the main mnf crew doing tonight, anyone know? Will be interesting to see how Witten does, and if he ends up sounding like a Romo clone or not

Back