Krayvok's thread got deleted? by Hologram - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Krayvok's thread got deleted?
Page 13 of 14
T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
241 - 08-06-2013, 20:13
Registered Agent Name & Address
GREEN, MICHAEL P
210 LAKE POINTE DR
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33309
Officer/Director Detail Name & Address

Title P
GREEN, MICHEAL P
210 LAKE POINTE DR
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33309

Title VP
GARCIA, REDMUND R
210 LAKE POINTE DR
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33309

Sponsored Links
Dweasel
Banned
Old
242 - 08-06-2013, 20:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
i'm willing to kill those innocents

where do i sign

Oh Nappy, >

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
243 - 08-06-2013, 20:16
I reserve the right to do as I want when I want.

Not that it is any of your business but I never filed the annual report because they wanted $400.00+ do so. **** that and them. That $400.00 got spent on my new desk, and my new chair for my new desk. Which totally match the new flooring in my Red Room. Music is just a hobby to me. My interest is bettering myself, and humanity as a whole. What are your interests? Oh that's right me.

Last edited by beltaine1; 08-06-2013 at 20:32..
Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
244 - 08-06-2013, 20:20
Red like butt blod

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
245 - 08-06-2013, 20:23
I know they wanted like $600 or so because you can look up the costs online + the late fee and I figured your broke ass couldn't pay it, so I knew you were full of **** when you said you took care of it, and at the time you quoted an improper amount.

Just as an example of how transparent your bull**** is.

Anyway give up everything you really wanted, another dream down the toilet.

Mike Green stopped rolling his eyes because he gave up on anything intelligent coming out of your mouth.

Last edited by Breyer; 08-06-2013 at 20:27..
Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
246 - 08-06-2013, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post
I reserve the right to do as I want when I want.

Not that it is any of your business but I never filed the annual report because they wanted $400.00+ do so. **** that. That $400.00 got spent on my new desk, and my new chair for my new desk. Which totally match the new flooring in my Red Room. Music is just a hobby to me. My interest is bettering myself, and humanity as a whole.

What are your interests? Oh that's right me.
If you are serious about bettering yourself perhaps you should quit smoking.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
247 - 08-06-2013, 20:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
hey jose, you need a weed wacker and to finish taking down that tree in your front yard
Jose???? Oh you mean me.

I have never gone by Jose.

That dried up tree been cut down since last year.

As as to sex offenders in this area ????
I wouldn't know.
I don't socialize with peeps around here.
I don't **** the *****es from around my neighborhood.

It wouldn't surprise me though ..... over by Green and Ripford St. alotta drugs.
Booze, drugs = sex thingys.
But still, I wouldn't know, I mostly stay at home Over Watch on me Da.

My Ho's used to be from the San Juan Courts and the Cassiano Courts.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
248 - 08-06-2013, 20:32
ThunderDawg good luck getting past security. You can not walk or drive into the complex unless we say you can because they call us to make sure an individual is supposed to be at the complex. In a walk up scenario an individual has to have a valid picture ID to gain entry. If not security will "tough ****". Security also takes down the license plate number and the driver licence number of everybody. Also they just upgraded from .9mm's to .40 cal's so be sure to keep that in mind. The zillion cameras all over the condos are for legal purposes just in case anyone gets any stupid ideas.

Less we forget I will see you before you see me.

PS. Don't forget about Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spxnge View Post
Red like butt blod
Class time for the idiot called Spxnge. Red emits a slow frequency, as there is more distance in between the crests of the wave length verses a color like Violet which emits a fast frequency causing a shorter distance in the crests of the wave length. Here is a lil pic so you will not be confused.

Anyway I already vibrate at a high frequency rate so the Red Room provides a balancing effect.

Last edited by beltaine1; 08-06-2013 at 20:42..
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
249 - 08-06-2013, 20:36
lol security (false sense of) for a bunch of ****ty low rent condos in bum**** florida

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
250 - 08-06-2013, 20:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
I know they wanted like $600 or so because you can look up the costs online + the late fee and I figured your broke ass couldn't pay it.
Actually they wanted $400.00+ like I stated. The letter they sent is in my folder in the RV but I am comfy by the fire here in the cabin so I wont be going out to retrieve it. The fee could have been paid no problem. We are able to by a jetboat for 2k but you think we can't pay $400.00? You are stupid aren't you?

Also we were back up here at the time and I said **** that fee. I had already given the owls my answer of no so there was really no point anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
lol security (false sense of) for a bunch of ****ty low rent condos in bum**** florida
Yes security, and I have already got into with them because they are assholes. They do their job but they hassle me if I don't have my driver licence with me even though they know who I am. Not that I need security. I personally believe each man is responsible for their own security, so I am very secure without their help. Plus I don't mind explaining to the judge.

I don't know anything about renting anything. We just pay the light, cable, gas, cards, and bills of that nature. Life is good.

Last edited by beltaine1; 08-06-2013 at 20:54..
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
251 - 08-06-2013, 20:49
You're making the assumption that anyone is supposed to believe anything you say, not sure why.

You have no proof that Mike Green doesn't own your life as it would appear.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
252 - 08-06-2013, 20:58
Assumptions are of no importance to me so what the next man thinks doesn't matter, because they don't matter anyway.

One person owns my life. That person is me. The way it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
If you are serious about bettering yourself perhaps you should quit smoking.
An astute observation. My last vice is smoking cigs. I like to smoke though so I doubt I will stop. Nice pic from 2007 bw. That one is only 6 years old. Would you like something more recent?

Last edited by beltaine1; 08-06-2013 at 21:04..
Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
253 - 08-06-2013, 21:02
What about the pole smoking

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
254 - 08-06-2013, 21:04
I'll leave the pole smoking to ******s like you.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
255 - 08-06-2013, 21:05
Ok

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
256 - 08-06-2013, 21:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post
ThunderDawg good luck getting past security. You can not walk or drive into the complex unless we say you can because they call us to make sure an individual is supposed to be at the complex. In a walk up scenario an individual has to have a valid picture ID to gain entry. If not security will "tough ****". Security also takes down the license plate number and the driver licence number of everybody. Also they just upgraded from .9mm's to .40 cal's so be sure to keep that in mind. The zillion cameras all over the condos are for legal purposes just in case anyone gets any stupid ideas.

Less we forget I will see you before you see me.

[ * pic * ]

PS. Don't forget about Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law.
You make it sound like I would actually travel the 33.4 mi, in approximately 39 mins according to Google Maps/Directions, from my house to your place, where I would evade the security cam by climbing over the fence so that I could walk over to apt. 111 on the Ground Floor, and take pics of you, getting banged by your sugar daddy, in the butt. like I really wanna see that.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
257 - 08-06-2013, 21:05
Why would you use such a hateful word like ****** when you clearly love Mike Green and he clearly loves ******s?

The eternal hate is strong within you.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
258 - 08-06-2013, 21:12
There are many things in him

Eternal hate

Geezer dongs

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
259 - 08-06-2013, 21:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
Your personal info is already all over the internet since you are a registered sex offender.

Last Known Address: 359 BARRETT PL, SAN ANTONIO TX 78225

Race: White
He is a spic. Not white.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
260 - 08-07-2013, 01:07
does tehvul seriously think the **** fest cess pool 'water' front condo rent-a-cop security guards r gonna protect his dumb ass from getting himself killed?

i hope he dont piss any1 here off 4real because he gonna get a reality check real quick LOL

Page 13 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Krayvok's thread got deleted?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
¯\_(ツ)_/¯