blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

At first I assumed it was the guy making the video was hacking. I meant you were right about that.

Even then I don't seem to think anything was too fast.

Ok lol, I understand he is moving faster than someone in that game should be now that I have watched some other videos.

The normal videos seem like people are moving too slow.

are you so fucking socially inept that you don't realize you are a joke here

like, nobody likes you. nobody. everybody makes fun of you.

even if people don't like Lemon, they like you even less

wait of course you're that socially inept

Oh Obibun, poor poor Obibun. You do realize that this is exactly how everyone feels about you, right?

There is literally no one here in this forum who more constantly and overtly craves attention and recognition like you do. Look at your threads, look at your posts! Don't project on me the haunted feelings of yourself that echo every time you log on...

He's actually right about this one Jm5k

Yeah he's an annoying blowhard but you're such a whiny, abrasive, delusional, pathetic sack of shit and nobody takes anything you post at all seriously

Just a quick public service announcement for you

Jm5k, you know that feeling you get when watching someone completely embarrass themselves without knowing it?

Thats how you are making me feel. Please stop, for your own good. At the very least, please stop responding to those that make fun of you.

End PSA

are you so fucking socially inept that you don't realize you are a joke here

like, nobody likes you. nobody. everybody makes fun of you.

even if people don't like Lemon, they like you even less

wait of course you're that socially inept
You forgot to take into account his 263 rep... He must be doing something right!

I actually sent Rayn a PM asking him to post a new "Most Ignored Users" list to see if I hit top 50. Tehvul wasn't even top 10 last time, and Obibun was sadly 31st; constantly annoying, but not good enough at it to be truly noticed.

Chris seems to think that an ignore list is a good shit posting barometer... It's not.

People ignore people that either spam or make them emo. A top notch shit poster like jm5k offers too much entertainment to ignore.

yeah people ignore me when they can't tolerate being made fun of on the internet anymore, because the internet is serious business to nerds

like RamataKahn just added me today because I was telling him he was acting like an insecure lonely nerd in the "should I fuck my friend's ex" thread

if sad nerds weren't ignoring me I'd be doing my job wrong

Back