I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

after reading the updates, i think you should:

1) go to the police about the scratches (but not the threats)
2) chill out, forget your ex, let her do whatever she wants
i think that when you let her believe whatever she wants, and not push on her with some facts that she might not trust, etc, she will automatically become more inclined to believe you.
3) time will do its job, Seth will not last, i think. THAT'S when you go and beat his pathetic ass.

just my 2 cents :shrug:

pahuyuth said:
After thinking about this a bit more and reading your advice I have decided to step back and let it go unless Seth does something else. I'm sure he will do something that proves to Megan that he is a worthless bag of shit and she'll dump him. It's only a matter of time.

I will be contacting the police about the damage to my car, though.
This is the best possible thing you could do. The important thing here is that you cut contact with her too. She'll eventually realize what a crazy fuckwad this guy is, break up with him, and apologize to you.

Definitely. Report his actions re: your car and the death threats to the police.

Forget the girl. She's either gullible or stupid, or both. She will either realize she's wrong, because of Seth's actions, or not. Either way, she's not your GF anymore, so it's not really your concern.

Just stay on the high side of the law. Play it smart.

Sneak around the back of his house with a camera and wait til he does it again.

Chances are - if he did it at her house.. he does it at his house.

you're not going to win this. let her figure out something is up when she starts noticing he has a raging case of cockbreath

To be honest, I find it hard to believe that you'd throw the dildo away without considering using it as evidence to show to Megan. Knowing what an asshole this guy is, you would've known that he would've denied it and lied about it.

The whole story sounds a bit too humorous to be true. Maybe you could show us pics of your scratched up car?

Back