[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

he knows exactly what, he just doesn't articulate it which is probably for the best. the only good indian is a dead indian

I didn't shut the gov down. I wasn't even here

297.png

Back in my day we walked 5 miles to the grocery store

Welcome back gramps

i thnk the dreamers are people brought here by their parents and who have lived here for some time, but i must admit that is a sexy fox news piece
And what about people like me? I too am a dreamer! I dream of a nation that protects its national border like every other nation on the planet that has not been infected with open border Jews and want only the BEST people to come into this nation that are not simply just looking for a jerb, like we see with all the Latinos and Chinese.

Its a fricken invasion.

I am complaining about US gov elected officials shutting down the gov for illegal immigrants

That sum it up for you?

ST, dranged is our newest snowflake on the forums... here to clean this place up and set us all straight or something.

P sure he managed to get most of the forum to clown on his ass within one week of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeintroducing himself. Thats arsin levels of autism right there without the drama of leaving the forums again like Bitchdubai.

Enjoy.

I was here before ST went on his vacation. Not sure why you're introducing somebody you don't like on their behalf. Odd behavior to say the least. Thanks though.

so let me guess...

unbathed.
fat.
less than 30.
Doing a boring job you corn-holed your way into.
maybe gets sex once/even twice a month.

all incriminating stuff just gets lost, opposing people just die, and technology bits get corrupted and mishandled into oblivion as they plead the 5th under Oath each and every single day

all purely coincidental I'm sure

it is absolute insanity at this point

It is complete Insanity that anybody knowing all this information, that's you all of you tribalwar you're reading this thread, can possibly still not support Trump and the cleaning up that he's trying to do. I suppose you might think he's cut from the same cloth, but I really don't think so.

Last edited:
Back