[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

26903853_2007294769526092_7132295730443048104_n.jpg

hell yeah, keep it shut down

democrats showing they care more about illegals than the citizens who pay their paychecks

smart play is to make sure there are commercials showing people like schumer talking shit about shutdowns back under owebama and contrasting that to now -its election year

wonder if this shutdown includes stopping the flow of handouts to their base?

hell yeah, keep it shut down

democrats showing they care more about illegals than the citizens who pay their paychecks

smart play is to make sure there are commercials showing people like schumer talking shit about shutdowns back under owebama and contrasting that to now -its election year

wonder if this shutdown includes stopping the flow of handouts to their base?

Yeah, if the republicans are smart, they'll capitalize on this with commercials showing homeless vets, kids in shelters...etc.

This is why trump will do 2 terms

Yeah, if the republicans are smart, they'll capitalize on this with commercials showing homeless vets, kids in shelters...etc.

This is why trump will do 2 terms

lol, republicans arent smart (smarter than democrats though, not saying much) but at least they arent traitors like democrats

this is why cultural marxism of the left needs to be ridiculed and mocked mercilessly / relentlessly: what the democratic party is doing is nothing short of treason

but yeah, videos as you described would be good too

lol, republicans arent smart (smarter than democrats though, not saying much) but at least they arent traitors like democrats

this is why cultural marxism of the left needs to be ridiculed and mocked mercilessly / relentlessly: what the democratic party is doing is nothing short of treason

but yeah, videos as you described would be good too
Exactly this. This is the main reason why most Republicans are called Cuckservatitives. They capitulate to the demands of the progressives over and over to the point where... can any of you point out something that differentiates the 2 parties aside from abortion (which affects none of us), 2nd amendment and taxes? The only difference I can see is the talk used - the propaganda they use to stay in a position of power.

They talk and have talked about 'limited government' for a long time yet since the Republicans were founded, they were and have been the biggest purveyors of Big Government. I mean, the Republicans started the Progressive movement and look at it now!

Trump is the only so-called 'Republican' President in modern history to actually attempt to shrink the Federal Nightmare State and the Republicans are fighting him every step of the way.

Don't get me wrong here, Republicans, for the time being, appear to not abide by the Cultural Marxist platform that has consumed the Emo's and that is, as of now, the only thing I can give them credit for but I do not have faith in that party at all. From Lincoln, America's first Fascist President to Daddy Bush, America has been duped by the Republicans and they have shown over and over to support 1 group over We The People, and that is the mega financial institutions that control the planet. Republicans do whatever it is they want.

Democrats, on the other hand... :rofl:

lol wow, adam shithead blaming #releasethememo on Russian bots, but says we shouldn't allow americans to see the memo hahaha can't make this shit up

they scared

Back