[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

oh nm i see the deal it's all trannies, so that's diverse

they had to darken a few of the boxes and adjust some contrast to make it hella diverse

DS7VxH3X0AE3bPW.jpg

DS7VxH7WsAASD0D.jpg

i just finished that chronicle article.....i wonder if this is her other alias?

A graduate student at another Canadian university was reprimanded for showing a short video clip of Peterson to a group of undergraduates. One of the professors taking her to task likened Peterson to Hitler.

Last edited:
they had to darken a few of the boxes and adjust some contrast to make it hella diverse

DS7VxH3X0AE3bPW.jpg

DS7VxH7WsAASD0D.jpg

i just finished that chronicle article.....i wonder if this is her other alias?

to be fair a philosophy major of any gender is equally useless and the one that posts cat photos may give me some enjoyment in my life

Dang boys, every time a sjw teases this thread with a joke, all the cucks rage like fuck, creating 5 more pages on this Maga thread :lol:

Hillaryous

They are calling that a "troll". That is not a troll. That is the truth. Also, peaceful demonstration is a good thing. And for all you fucks that seem to have forgotten it - MLK LOVED, mother-fucking loved the constitution of the USA. He just said - time to honor it folks. Demonstrating as a woman is great. It's a great day to walk around and make yourself heard. I mean, mostly to each other but Donald is right. Dress up, take a walk have a laugh at those of you that choose to dress as vaginas, get a Starbucks to keep your hands warm and have a stroll.

They are calling that a "troll". That is not a troll. That is the truth. Also, peaceful demonstration is a good thing. And for all you fucks that seem to have forgotten it - MLK LOVED, mother-fucking loved the constitution of the USA. He just said - time to honor it folks. Demonstrating as a woman is great. It's a great day to walk around and make yourself heard. I mean, mostly to each other but Donald is right. Dress up, take a walk have a laugh at those of you that choose to dress as vaginas, get a Starbucks to keep your hands warm and have a stroll.

i would argue he loved taking advantage of the constitution, his 2nd amendment rights, to shovel his communist handlers bullshit upon the masses

The 20-page document released on Friday attempts to tie the civil rights leader to various communist influences and alleges financial improprieties at the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the African-American civil rights organisation founded by King, reports CNN.

JFK files: New batch of documents claim Martin Luther King had extramarital affairs, communist influence - Firstpost

when he wasn't handling extramarital asses

I get it - but the point is - the dems are trying to tear us apart by tearing down the constitution and the primary things that make us awesome as a country are contained in that and the amendments. Just saying, it is a healthy sign to have our women out marching about and letting anyone who will listen hear their voices. That part Donald is right about and he is not just saying it to be a troll. It's the truth. They have a choice to march and celebrate as well as protest and complain. It's a choose your own adventure thing.

I get it - but the point is - the dems are trying to tear us apart by tearing down the constitution and the primary things that make us awesome as a country are contained in that and the amendments. Just saying, it is a healthy sign to have our women out marching about and letting anyone who will listen hear their voices. That part Donald is right about and he is not just saying it to be a troll. It's the truth. They have a choice to march and celebrate as well as protest and complain. It's a choose your own adventure thing.

absolutely

and that is the way this life was meant to be lived

you can't win without a little losing

you can't reach peaks without some falling and failing

we can't enjoy the sweet without the sour....we can't experience happy without some sorrow

we can't be satisfied with any destination, or where we are headed, if we only have one specific and specified path to follow

now there is more philosophy than i ever needed and time for some cat videos

Back