Scripts for Tribes 1.40

i'm going to give nofix the benefit of the doubt and assume that he was on some kind of serious drugs last night (it was a Saturday night after all)

and not that he has some kind of major reading comprehension problem

[21:19] <Groove> dude, can you believe that guy stole my icons like that??
[21:19] <Groove> I put a lot of time and hard work into that and he just walks in and steals it :(
[21:19] <maverick> groove, I don't think he meant to steal it, he did try to give you credit for it.....
[21:19] <Groove> he can go to hell, didn't even give me credit for it, gave it to stork of all people (another hack config writer too....)
[21:19] <maverick> jeez, i think nofix was right about you!

Groove watches for any changes I make to The Community server so he can lift, and apply them to Grand Central. Now that's what I call a schmuck.

oh sweet, just what nofix needs to fuel his dementia, fake logs :lol:

nice

BRO IT TOOK ME AT LEAST 5 WHOLE MINUTES to cut that beacon out of a screenshot

IM WICKED PISSED I DIDN'T GET E-CRED

WICKED PISSED

Groove watches for any changes I make to The Community server so he can lift, and apply them to Grand Central. Now that's what I call a schmuck.

:lol: I honestly don't know if you're just joking these days, or you have serious mental issues...

I copied Community 3 times- at setup, and then one night recently i copied it but un drove me crazy so i copied it again the next morning.

I really didn't want to do it again, but unleashed bugged the hell out of me because GC was capping out at 1 cap sometimes - and uN was convinced that it was just GC doing it.

Even though all I would do was rename the server, clear logfiles and change the passwords, he was convinced this process was somehow resulting in a different setup.

So i reluctantly copied it again, and had to take out all your smartrotation stuff

and then on the weekend - when i joined Community after it had been sitting empty for a bit - it capped out on the first cap :lol:

Half the reason i wanted to help out with GC was so that uN wouldn't pester Mav & you and everyone about server stuff every 10 mins but i'm done now so... enjoy!

:sunny:

:lol: I honestly don't know if you're just joking these days, or you have serious mental issues...

I copied Community 3 times- at setup, and then one night recently i copied it but un drove me crazy so i copied it again the next morning.

I really didn't want to do it again, but unleashed bugged the hell out of me because GC was capping out at 1 cap sometimes - and uN was convinced that it was just GC doing it.

Even though all I would do was rename the server, clear logfiles and change the passwords, he was convinced this process was somehow resulting in a different setup.

So i reluctantly copied it again, and had to take out all your smartrotation stuff

and then on the weekend - when i joined Community after it had been sitting empty for a bit - it capped out on the first cap :lol:

Half the reason i wanted to help out with GC was so that uN wouldn't pester Mav & you and everyone about server stuff every 10 mins but i'm done now so... enjoy!

:sunny:

This means nothing to me. You stole the code. I just talked to Unleashed, and he told me he's going to have you remove everything, so if you need a list:

plugins/*
base/dmt.vol
base/missions/lt.vol ( make sure it's not the original lt.vol )

In other words, make sure you remove all my code. You never had permission to use it to begin with.

This means nothing to me. You stole the code. I just talked to Unleashed, and he told me he's going to have you remove everything, so if you need a list:

plugins/*
base/dmt.vol
base/missions/lt.vol ( make sure it's not the original lt.vol )

In other words, make sure you remove all my code. You never had permission to use it to begin with.

wah

im just restoring a backup from b4 i copied commu as a favor to uN and then i'm done.

if someone wants to help uN with the server feel free but i have a feeling that without me he's either going to drive you all crazy or just kill the server

so good job killing the one other decent NA server, you psychotic baby :lol:

nice backdoor btw, does Mav know you put it on his server too?

If you're going to make an accusation, I would expect you to follow it up with a code tags, and the offending code. Please do, because I'd love to see it.

Fix, I expect better than this, your TTBDA index in this thread was over 20 minutes. You can do better.

Spoiler

[00:32] <uN> lol
[00:33] <uN> nofix is like being nice now
[00:33] <uN> ?
15[00:33] <Groove> where?
[00:33] <uN> in a pm
[00:33] <uN> idk
[00:33] <uN> why
[00:33] <uN> wierd
[00:33] <uN> lol
15[00:33] <Groove> this is all because
[00:33] <uN> he was telling me doesnt mind me having the codes
15[00:33] <Groove> i pointed out that anubis gave credit to greyhound for my icons
15[00:34] <Groove> and said i didn't care and i stole them too
[00:34] <uN> but he doesnt get a thank you for what he does
15[00:34] <Groove> and then nofix went on a tirade about me wanting credit
15[00:34] <Groove> so i called him crazy
15[00:34] <Groove> DOESNT GET A THANK YOU? THE JOIN MESSAGE SAID 'THANKS TO NOFIX FOR THE STATS AND STUFFF'
[00:34] <uN> yea
15[00:34] <Groove> EVERYONE
[00:34] <uN> right
15[00:34] <Groove> WHO EVER JOINED THE SERVER
15[00:34] <Groove> SAW THANKS TO NOFIX
15[00:34] <Groove> lol!!

even though i think you're crazy - thanks for the stats and stuff on community.

+1 there ya go and +1 tw rep

[00:32] <uN> lol
[00:33] <uN> nofix is like being nice now
[00:33] <uN> ?
15[00:33] <Groove> where?
[00:33] <uN> in a pm
[00:33] <uN> idk
[00:33] <uN> why
[00:33] <uN> wierd
[00:33] <uN> lol
15[00:33] <Groove> this is all because
[00:33] <uN> he was telling me doesnt mind me having the codes
15[00:33] <Groove> i pointed out that anubis gave credit to greyhound for my icons
15[00:34] <Groove> and said i didn't care and i stole them too
[00:34] <uN> but he doesnt get a thank you for what he does
15[00:34] <Groove> and then nofix went on a tirade about me wanting credit
15[00:34] <Groove> so i called him crazy
15[00:34] <Groove> DOESNT GET A THANK YOU? THE JOIN MESSAGE SAID 'THANKS TO NOFIX FOR THE STATS AND STUFFF'
[00:34] <uN> yea
15[00:34] <Groove> EVERYONE
[00:34] <uN> right
15[00:34] <Groove> WHO EVER JOINED THE SERVER
15[00:34] <Groove> SAW THANKS TO NOFIX
15[00:34] <Groove> lol!!

even though i think you're crazy - thanks for the stats and stuff on community.

+1 there ya go and +1 tw rep

The entire process used to obtain the code was disrespectful. The code was incomplete, and I suggested that Maverick may want to keep this on his server as a means to draw player activity. Why release unfinished code, and why release something that Maverick wants on his server - only - and end up losing playerbase in the process?

So, what does Unleashed do? He goes to Maverick, then begs him for a file-by-file copy of The Community. Maverick's a great guy, so he has no problem doing this. Hands it over, and that's that. Now Unleashed has the unfinished plugin / script code I had been working on.

This has nothing to do with credit. I don't include my name on *any* tribes related projects. The last time I included any author's name was with the original DoSFix, and since then I've released over 20-30 random plugins, utils, whatever.

In the end, you come to me, you went to Mav, then instead of coming back to me, you just rip everything - then you don't say a word to me. That's pathetic in my book. The least you could've done was said, "Hey, Maverick's cool with it, if you don't mind."

That said, I'd love to see this code spread across any active server. It shows I'm doing something right if people want to use it.

Back