2019-nCoV

1iweoia.jpg

So 1.75 workers per business ON AVERAGE. Fuck, they should be called microscopic businesses.

Trump is the biggest drama queen there is. The drama will die down when we stop paying attention to to that shitburger. After the inauguration we'll have one more lockdown for a couple weeks and then it'll all be over and done with. This fucking nonsense didn't need to last this long.

I don't agree that Biden could have done much better.

Europe is pretty anti-Trump. How do liberals explain the fact that Europe has to go through another lockdown from another wave of Covid?

Last edited:
I thought California was under lockdown?

Isn't it a bit obtuse to celebrate small businesses and telling Californians to go shopping while also forcing them to stay home and keeping small business owners from doing any actual business?

Johns Hopkins published then deleted an article questioning the U.S. coronavirus death rate | Just The News

The lie is coming out...

..According to Briand, who compared the total deaths per age category from both before and after the onset of the global pandemic, the death rate of older people stayed the same before and after coronavirus.

...Briand found that "the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19," according to the original JHU newsletter..."All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary," she continued. ..

cael, Flash wants his bet money. You can send it directly to him.

Last edited:
IDK why ppl got so upset about this COVID deaths thing its barely noticeable they just write up ppl dying in car crashes now, like all those ppl who committed suicide on 9/11 by jumping out of the building bumping up the terrorism death toll to make Bush look bad.

I thought California was under lockdown?

Isn't it a bit obtuse to celebrate small businesses and telling Californians to go shopping while also forcing them to stay home and keeping small business owners from doing any actual business?

you do know about online shopping right ?

you do know about online shopping right ?

You know Amazon has profited massively at the expense of small and medium business owners right?

Do you think a mom and pop business can easily convert their local shop into an online store and compete with Amazon? You can't put a repair shop or a restaurant "online" so easily and remain profitable.

Amazon reported third quarter revenue of 100 billion in 2020, while regular American businesses were going bankrupt because they weren't allowed to do business.

Walmart reported 134 billion for Q3, higher than last year by 10 billion.

The mega corporations thrive in 2020, thanks to the pandemic response, while everyone else suffers financial ruin.

I guess they should "learn to code" instead now.

You know Amazon has profited massively at the expense of small and medium business owners right?

Do you think a mom and pop business can easily convert their local shop into an online store and compete with Amazon? You can't put a repair shop or a restaurant "online" so easily and remain profitable.

Amazon is just a market place, u some kind of anti-free market capitalism guy?

Hey Jeff Bezos just announced he's giving all his frontline workers a shiny new dime.

He'll be the world's first $Trillionaire just you wait.

Just saw another small business here in my little town with a uhaul in front. Casualty of our tyrant governor.

So 1.75 workers per business ON AVERAGE. Fuck, they should be called microscopic businesses.

I'm sure you can think back to the time when you were a young, fresh faced business owner starting out with just a shovel, a couple third world slaves, and a dream

Hilarious juggernot thanks

Not to be a dick, but didn’t you have a failed business because you couldn’t figure out air conditioning

Back