[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm going to have to go with Bob Mueller over an armchair interweb lawyer on this one. You have absolutely no idea what evidence Mueller has or has not compiled.

Uh Soros didn't tell you Mueller is doing what he is supposed to do? Which is getting to the bottom of things? Not entirely true. At all.

Take the fucking bet Havax so we dont have to hear that pussy every again.

I'm aware phaytal. But I'm not the one with a preconceived conclusion, you are. You've admitted as such. You will not be satisfied if the investigation concluded now. Meaning you are certain Trump is guilty of something and should be held accountable. Yet you can't name that crime. If you are searching for a crime rather than investigating a crime, you are on a witch hunt, which by definition, will always be ongoing. It's not a principled position, and it's easily proven as such. For example, you would not submit yourself to a Special Counsel investigation with unlimited scope.

I'm not certain Trump and Co. is guilty of anything. I have my suspicions, but I'm not certain, and I'm happy to let the investigation play out and run its course.

I'm not certain Trump and Co. is guilty of anything. I have my suspicions, but I'm not certain, and I'm happy to let the investigation play out and run its course.

at what cost?

and i'm not talking monetary

do you not understand why this witch hunt is bad for our country?

at what cost?

I feel that our President and / or his staff either being complacent, allowing interference, or requesting the interference of a foreign power in a US election is treasonous.

Thoroughly putting to rest the possibility of that is important to me. It would not matter if it was a Democrat in office.

Now you can call it a witch hunt all day long. But I see convictions coming out of this investigation. Believe it or not, unrelated crimes being unearthed during an investigation are common.

Should a cop investigating child abuse ignore the huge pile of cocaine sitting on the kitchen table when they arrive?

Mueller will conclude his investigation when it is complete. :shrug:

I feel that our President and / or his staff either being complacent, allowing interference, or requesting the interference of a foreign power in a US election is treasonous.

Lol the left will now settle for Trump just being complacent about possible RUSSIAN interference

IMPEACH BIG COMPLACENT ORANGE MAN BAD

at what cost?

you do realize that when and if the shoe is flipped

DEBBIE WASSERMANN et al etc get investigated (and soon)

Hillary and Holder and even Obama get dragged into more nets by the obvious criminal corruptin and FBI fiasco causing the FISA's prompting this Mueller investigation

(not to mention recent voter fraud in FL) that phaytal will be the first person in here crying that this IS WHAT A TYRANNICAL KING WOULD DO

that this isn't why he is President and you can't do this to your political opposition.

and that is how we know who and what we are really dealing with

Had a fat woman, who admitted she never voted, who will not wash dishes, who tried to sleep with me even tho her husband and I are buddies tell me "i want trump to have a heart attack" the other day. When I asked her why they fuck she would want that she said I "feel" like he is a monster.

So I politely left.

Point being she and many others, like phaytal, all use the same terms. It's almost like something has a hive mind like control of those people.

Last edited:

Thoroughly putting to rest the possibility of that is important to me. It would not matter if it was a Democrat in office.

Now you can call it a witch hunt all day long. But I see convictions coming out of this investigation. Believe it or not, unrelated crimes being unearthed during an investigation are common.

Should a cop investigating child abuse ignore the huge pile of cocaine sitting on the kitchen table when they arrive?

Mueller will conclude his investigation when it is complete. :shrug:

Being complacent or allowing it would not matter as he was not President when that event is alleged to have occurred. The only one of those 3 that's applicable would be requesting it, and none of the three would be treasonous activity. Treason has a legal definition, that isn't it. Words have meaning.

Yes, you should investigate uncovered crimes in the process of investigating another crime. It is, however, fallacious to suggest that finding a secondary crime is an indication that the initial crime occurred. For instance if you were investigating child abuse, and found no evidence of such, the finding of the cocaine has no bearing on whether they are guilty of child abuse. It certainly doesn't play if you can't prove the cocaine belongs to the person you're going after, so you threaten their wife with an HOA violation over the length of their grass, so she states the cocaine is his, but you still have no evidence he is a child abuser so you continue to investigate the home for 2 years hoping to find any evidence while claiming he's guilty of it regardless because you want it to be true.

I feel that our President and / or his staff either being complacent, allowing interference...

if that's the case, we should be investigating obama, not trump. obama is the one that apparently KNEW about russia trying to affect our elections, and said/did nothing. in fact, he completely denied that you could even rig an election.

wouldn't you agree, phaytal?

Back