[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DplVQtnVAAEWVOo.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

Okay that one's funny.

That's an absurd belief and should not have to be explained after 3 years. Public opinion is not against immigration in general, just ILLEGAL immigration and false asylum claims. Nobody is against immigrants who want to come to America, integrate into our society, and adopt western values and beliefs. This is not complicated.
Well, I may be an outlier, but I think immigration as a whole needs to be reduced and overhauled.

I don't think we should be taking in 95% Mexicans or other retard latinos. They bring nothing but lower IQ, more crime, shitty culture, and almost never assimilate.

Our process should go back to being merit-based, not "ay, im scared of stuff from my home country!"

Our process should go back to being merit-based, not "ay, im scared of stuff from my home country!"

I don't think it ever was.

The bulk of your great waves of immigrants were the poor, uneducated masses from Italy, Ireland etc.

But at least they were predominately Christian. Muslim culture is benighted and has no place in a modern society.

The bulk of your great waves of immigrants were the poor, uneducated masses from Italy, Ireland etc.

But at least they were predominately Christian. Muslim culture is benighted and has no place in a modern society.
Well, that's somewhat accurate, but at least they had higher IQ, better skill sets, and worked. If the base isn't there (genetics + culture), you have no chance.

blackpeople said:
This is not the only usurping he plans on doing. The Republicans see their opportunity to to keep power permanently, that is, old white man rule and the purging of those people who dare to wear darker skin. McConnell isn't intelligent, he is evil. The billionaire class that he represents want white rule and would like to return to slavery, when as they have said, people who go out in public donning dark skin were far happier when they were slaves!

I see military intervention to remove Trump and the criminals who support his 3 IQ which makes him the smartest Republican by .1. McConnell is a well known racist as many were exposed when a black dude with an IQ that tripled the total of all Republicans was in office. Naughty Donnie then came in and tried to remove everything that Obama did because he is so childish that he thinks that signing papers makes him smarter.

The current president is the dumbest in US history because he knows nothing about anything other than how to tear others down. Putin knew exactly what he was doing, when he bailed Trump out and funded some projects, knowing what a disaster the orange guy was as a businessman. Who better to destroy America with his racist child like mind and a guy who surrounded himself with yes men so that he felt smart. Trump knows words like bankruptcy and lawsuit because that has been his life! Now he is conspiring with the Russians who funded his projects because US banks wouldn't give him a dime! Half a dozen bankruptcies will do that kind of thing. No one in business trusts Trump but again, the Russians were more than happy to fund Trump and put him in massive debt to people that will not accept bankruptcy.

ya

uh, aren't most of these south american nations overwhelmingly Roman Catholics

hes leaving out that back then we needed workers and were getting them. Now its just gimmedats coming in.

exactly

we were once heavy on work and light on people

hence industrial revolutions

now we are heavy on automation and light on jobs that people need to do

and extra heavy on welfare state and urban city social safety net dependence

DzAGMC-UwAAh96d.jpg

with extreme double dip in home team tribal loyalty

Last edited:
Back