keto-diet-breakfast.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

breakfast for dinner

brinner.......now i'm gonna have to go make one

better than wasting brain cells on prison cell clu

cpttele said:

The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.) - Pastebin.com

“Forum Sliding”
If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum, it can be quickly removed from public view by “forum sliding.” This maneuver brings unrelated postings to the top of the forum, and the critical posting “slides” down the front page — out of public view. [Ed.: By“sensitive posting of a critical nature”, the author refers to comments that include facts that interfere with the false narrative being promoted.]

Turning a News Group into a Gossip Corner

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a “resource burn.”

By implementing continuous irrelevant postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, they are effectively prevented from being productive. If the intensity of gradual dilution is great enough, the readers will stop researching and simply slip into a “gossip mode.”

Collecting Information on Forum Members

This is about determining the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique, a light and positive environment is created, leading to “I’ll show you mine, you show me yours” postings. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided, much information can be gathered.

more at link

you are right clu

I mean arnold was totally to blame for enron issue as gov of ca

even though he got elected in 2003 and was not a politician before then

Arnold Schwarzenegger is an actor and former bodybuilder who served as Governor of California from November 2003 to January 2011.

Political career of Arnold Schwarzenegger - Wikipedia

and the Enron company went bankrupt in 2001

carry on you idiot savant you

don't let facts, dates, history, wiki, the internet, articles or truth stand in the way of your objective and narration of events that did not happen in here or anywhere else but inside your demented drug induced head

Last edited:
this is why you can't discuss things with people with an iq below 80

it is easier to kick water up a hill during a rainstorm than it is to get someone like clu to admit he is full of shit, patently wrong, despite my best efforts in helping him correct the course......

silly little horse

they only let me borrow a few books at a time from prison libary excuse plese

:nuts:

whoa nelly!

how do you say that in русский

gibberish

By implementing continuous irrelevant postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, they are effectively prevented from being productive. If the intensity of gradual dilution is great enough, the readers will stop researching and simply slip into a gossip mode.

view above.....because constant projection is key here

i'm gonna go fry an egg

see and smell what your brain must look

cali became a red tape shithole that grew and grew but wanted nothing to do with expanding or growing their energy infrastructure

that's funny i thought it resulted partially from a failed deregulation scheme. the gates of which were opened with a change in federal energy regulation which started in 1992 - before gray was in office.

end of serious reply to cpttele - i am vary discriminating with how and where i waste my time

LOL

probably for the best

I loved the idea of splitting the state apart in 3 shitty pieces

but hated the idea of former cali giving the senate 4 more Kamala Harris and Diane Feinstein types............

not worth it
I guess it would depend on how they split it up.

that's an interesting search history you have there, what drugs do you take?

excuse you? the judges have spoken about freedom of choice here

who in the hell do you think you are that your free speech matters?
Haha -

“We believe it is clear that a ballot initiative may not revise the Constitution by making changes in the basic framework of government,” said Carlyle Hall, a lawyer for opponents who sued to take Prop. 9 off the ballot. “And there can be no greater change in our framework of government than the total abolition of our existing Constitution.”

That's rich coming from CA.

heheh in the first "who is america" episode, cohen pretends to be a redneck and the episode starts with him interviewing bernie sanders

K.. I'm out. I saw this and now I have to make it. Cya fellas

keto-diet-breakfast.jpg

WTF is this

It looks suspiciously healthy

ah - saw the file name it's a keto thing

I want one now

you know, keto diet doesn't look too bad, I thought of doing it for a while but Avocados are so stupidly overpriced at the moment.

Last edited:
LOL

probably for the best

I loved the idea of splitting the state apart in 3 shitty pieces

but hated the idea of former cali giving the senate 4 more Kamala Harris and Diane Feinstein types............

not worth it

fair point

we already have too many nutjobs in office as it is

WTF is this

It looks suspiciously healthy

ah - saw the file name it's a keto thing

I want one now

you know, keto diet doesn't look too bad, I thought of doing it for a while but Avocados are so stupidly overpriced at the moment.

can you really put a price on your health?

i know some peeps rollin on that keto diet thing and so far, the results have been very good for them

one chickie lost over 100 pounds

jfccccc clu njoy supadupa njoy takn slaps rite dafuq him lil noodly pussyass pastyass teefz n m0uf u wud tink d00 wantn u tinkn him bein paid 2 takem slaps smdh lol :jester:

munman popping up from the trenches of chiraq - laying down covering fire at the sacks talking smack to his homeys

Back