#feelthebern

The democrats painted themselves into a corner, when they chanted "No more old white guys". Bernie check marks all three boxes.

All of which was true in 2016 where he lost a popular vote to Hillary Clinton anyway.

Bernie was the field's choice, but because Hillary was financially controlling the DNC since 2015 AND the delegate system is more undemocratic American garbage, the nomination went to Hillary.

But you knew all this, so why shill for Trump? Trump is afraid of Bernie. Is he afraid for no reason?

Bernie was the field's choice, but because Hillary was financially controlling the DNC since 2015 AND the delegate system is more undemocratic American garbage, the nomination went to Hillary.

But you knew all this, so why shill for Trump? Trump is afraid of Bernie. Is he afraid for no reason?

Again I'll ask you why the supposedly more popular candidate did not receive more votes in the popular vote portion of the primary?

I don't shill for Trump, I criticize illogical arguments, hyperbole, and yellow journalism. It just so happens that in the last 2 years those all went mostly one direction.

Correctvme if I'm wrong but weren't we laughing at the democrats for being so corrupt they rigged their own primary

Now Bernie lost fair and square?

What?

Correctvme if I'm wrong but weren't we laughing at the democrats for being so corrupt they rigged their own primary

What?

That's a different argument. Bernie unquestionably lost the primary popular vote. He received less votes than Hillary. That makes it difficult to assert that Bernie was the more popular candidate, as he did not receive more popular votes. The democratic primary, however, is not entirely controlled by the popular vote. Super-Delegates were basically prepledged to Hillary Clinton, almost in entirety, such that the popular vote was basically irrelevant. They specifically limited debates to minimize popular opposition. Money flowed entirely to her in rather shady practices. In short, Bernie never stood a chance at ever winning the nomination, hence it was rigged against him. That's an entirely separate thing, however, from a supposedly more popular candidate not getting a higher vote total in open elections.

Again I'll ask you why the supposedly more popular candidate did not receive more votes in the popular vote portion of the primary?

I don't shill for Trump, I criticize illogical arguments, hyperbole, and yellow journalism. It just so happens that in the last 2 years those all went mostly one direction.

maybe you could add a zuul spin on your english - make it intresting

Bernie doesn't have a shot in hell of getting the dem nomination when they have an army of minority women they are trying to push on everyone

What?

Exactly. During the primaries there were several studies showing that Bernie would easily beat Trump. That itself says it all.

Bunch of videos floating around showing these kids discussing the debt they have acquired learning how to hate America and white males while in the Marxist daycare centers and how they are voting for Bernie so we, ie, you, me and all the rest of the working class taxpayers, will pay off their debt.

As it stands right now, I think all taxpayer monies should be removed from colleges and universities, let alone pay off all these little Marxists debts.

I saw 1 video of some girl who spent over $230k getting a degree in speech therapy. Yeah, good luck with that degree and getting a jerb.

Idiots.

Well now I'll need to see a citation. Several studies during the democratic primary that stated categorically that Bernie beats Trump easily but that Hillary would lose to him? Please provide your sources.

Well now I'll need to see a citation. Several studies during the democratic primary that stated categorically that Bernie beats Trump easily but that Hillary would lose to him? Please provide your sources.

CYKyNqUWcAAuiue.png

dems_vs_trump-may.jpg

fb654065cb8007b81cd29d9379528f0a--politics-website.jpg

Www.google.com

Search "Bernie Sanders Hillary Trump polls"

Yw

Last edited:
Back