[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

we all know da chineze will be most very generous with money once they have all of it

look at them give foriegn aidz to africa

just imagine how much better houses/cars we could buy if we stopped getting taxed at the point where we basically fund entire economies for countries we dont even need on our side.

I'm on board
KIG & KAG
Maybe that's the line in the sand we need to maintain between us and Sub Saharan

Remember
Mexico has done more to stop illegal immigrants than Congress
SO
Secure Mexico's southern border
And watch our countries rock
Another Line In The Sand
Build the wall build the wall
On the southern border of Mexico

Last edited:
Anyway just watched the speech in Florida.
My Mexican wife says he sounds strong.
(of course I see him as our best choice)

Last edited:
I'm on board
KIG & KAG
Maybe that's the line in the sand we need to maintain between us and Sub Saharan

Remember
Mexico has done more to stop illegal immigrants than Congress
SO
Secure Mexico's southern border
And watch our countries rock
Another Line In The Sand
Build the wall build the wall
On the southern border of Mexico

salt futures just crashed after this Orange Hitler rally

comment sections in places like politico are hilarious... oceans of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:lol:

just imagine how much better houses/cars we could buy if we stopped getting taxed at the point where we basically fund entire economies for countries we dont even need on our side.

Yeah but i don't think that even if we stop sending aide to every country, the government isn't going to reduce taxes. Once they are getting that much money from you, they aren't going to give it back.

1560905110196.jpg

guys you need to be more excited about the millions and millions of illegals that are totally going to get deported any day now

Donald J. Trump on Twitter:

10 U.S. Code Chapter 13 - INSURRECTION | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-1/section-8/clause-15–16

10 U.S. Code 252 - Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

The crazies will whine about it, but by the time all goes through court it will be too late anyway. They have to go back.

7a6494c607bf74f82efee2e1c91b84b3.jpg

Last edited:
Back