[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

r8vsuckt2w211.jpg

trump prob got more nigs vouchin for him now than obama did lol

I wouldn't put it past Trump to commute hundreds of black drug offender sentences as an October surprise. The Johnson drug granny was testing the waters. He already has Kayne and now Rodman keeping it real for him.

I was never a member of the republican party since they went insane

go watch an old speech by bush in 2001 or whatever

bush looks like Thomas Jefferson next to trump

proof: https://youtu.be/TvI69F8uf1A?t=43

republicans were wrong, but at least they used to disagree based in reality and had some class. what happened?
Not exactly sure as to what you are trying to say by this, "Used to disagree based in reality and had some class"?

There is a great book you should read called, Cuckservative: How "Conservatives" Betrayed America. In it, it explains PERFECTLY what was and is wrong with the conservative party in the US today. So when I read "Used to disagree based in reality and had some class", I instantly think back to the actual actions taken by the conservatives in how they capitulate in just about everything from the Emocrats. They are literally - the party of pussies. You don't like Trump because he is not capitulating to every demand of the One World Communist Global Order.

Why don't you move to the EU; an entire continent made up of people just like you? You can live in misery over there with hundreds of millions of other people just as miserable as you.

*edit - maybe we can get a trade going with Canada and trade a bunch of yous (triple) to Canada and in exchange, we get pagy, amram, Hellsfury, and smiling Canadian (and any other right-thinking Canadians we have on this board). Those 4+ are easily worth several 100 regressive Americans.

Last edited:
Trump was a democrat when I was a republican, lol. I guess hypocrisy only goes one way, though.
I've seen videos of him spanning 20 years. I've never seen him anywhere but the middle, so it doesn't really matter if he was a KKK grand master, an official in the Communist Party, or ran the DNC. He's been consistent.

The problem here and the disconnect for you, is that the old liberals have shifted so far left to Communism, that they think everyone who isn't at least a liberal is far-right (no such thing really) extremist.

Oh, and this reminds me!

Top 10 signs you're in a cult, #10: "Former members are shunned and perceived as hostile."

that sounds familiar
You were never a conservative. You were just a mindless patsy. You were always for big government, wars, and whatever kikes wanted. I sincerely doubt you ever said a word about the 1A or 2A in your life before the Obama-era.

You were never a "former member" of anything other than mindless sheep, and you are still in that official party.

I've seen videos of him spanning 20 years. I've never seen him anywhere but the middle, so it doesn't really matter if he was a KKK grand master, an official in the Communist Party, or ran the DNC. He's been consistent.

Yeah, telling everyone he was sending investigators to Hawaii to get to the bottom of where Obama was REALLY born was pretty moderate of him.

Yeah, telling everyone he was sending investigators to Hawaii to get to the bottom of where Obama was REALLY born was pretty moderate of him.
Obama spent most of his childhood in foreign countries. It's a fair thing to check.

Our founding fathers (and other intelligent people) understand that you need to minimize all possibilities of a President getting elected who doesn't have the US's best interests at heart.

It's funny how you have a problem with that, but are still repeating this Russia nonsense with Trump.

What a mindless simpleton and hypocrite.

Last edited:
triple has Americas best interest at heart for sure

DGl1MNYW0AAgnyl.jpg

all he wants is ironically what other mega transnational corps want for america (who also share no tax burden here or loyalty)........but who do pay for and sponsor all that dummy advertising triple cares so much about but also makes no money or beneficial gain from.......other than more home team homer isms

pick your path america

DIcNNx-XYAAqlcu.jpg

or

DIcNOhaWAAAJSF3.jpg

you don't get to enjoy the benefits of both realms at the same time for much longer.......

MUH RUSSIA.......we can't have a president who works for a foreign government

is under their influence

coming from politicians speaking live off the floor of AIPAC and doing the bidding of soon to be economic adversaries and enemies in China

DIjcRiOUEAAU4x1.jpg

fuk i wish i could make stuff like this up

DGWTcZ4VYAIdBq6.jpg

but lucky for me i don't need to........triple's of world do that for us next to hourly on here

Thankfully Russia gave Crimea back and stopped being a large economic power.

hahahaahah

we taught them a lesson by kicking them out of the G-8 and making it G-7 that China can't even be bothered to show up to

I am just glad that nobody kicked out America when we occupied Afghanistan and Iraq under less than questionable motives and reasoning........

but this is like when we boycotted the Olympics in the 80's because of Russia illegally occupying Afghanistan much like we are today

it seems like we have a lot of rules and standards, but they don't last long or never last long enough that they have to apply to anyone Universally.

these "g" groups r supposedly informal anyway so donnie should just create G-UNIT w/ putin and kim

boris johnson will join up after he seizes power in the united kkkaliphate

Back