[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

Streit is indeed a big chunk, but having to rely on your powerplay only is simply not normal and acceptable. This team lacks depth, leadership both on and off the ice and a complete system/management change... In short, rebuild from zip.

Whoops . whoda thunk that suck ass Osgood would post a shutout and have only 1 goal against in 2 games He is da werst goailee evar!!!!!

CBJ got schooled...

I am out

PS..Xcursion is a fag.

edit:

He sucks so bad.....

Edit2:

Wow what a shitty goalie...

PSS..Xcursion is still a fag

It's not hard to get a shutout in the playoffs with great players ahead of you keeping the puck out of your end. They could probably put a poster of Peter Puck in the net and it would get a shutout.

It's not hard to get a shutout in the playoffs with great players ahead of you keeping the puck out of your end. They could probably put a poster of Peter Puck in the net and it would get a shutout.

:shrug:
:rolleyes: Yeah, okay..How about you play goalie for a little bit and see what it is actually like. This is why I like calling you a fag....plus it riles you up...:domotwak:

In some ways it is even tougher playing goalie for the Wings because you have alot of idle time, and you hvae to stay sharp after spending 5 minutes watching your team dominate..

This is somehting other goalies have said quite often....

It's sad you didn't get the Peter Puck reference. Any old time hockey fan would know. Shit, he even came back a couple years ago. Tsk tsk.

But sure, I can be the goalie for the Red Wings. Tell Mr Little Ceasars to get his GM to sign me to a 1 way contract worth 8 million a year and it's done.

hahaha

it looked like lucic was trying to take his head off with that cross check

That's what will kill the Bruins on the long run, their lack of self discipline, the move was completely uncalled for. You win, 5-1, there's no need to put yourself in such a situation. Stupid move for a player like Lucic. Now he might get suspended and the next 2 games are in Montreal, he might have opened the door for a momentum change, Montreal will now try to build on this element. Not saying it will work, but it opens an unnecessary door. Knowing Julien, he must be raging right now.

Whoops . whoda thunk that suck ass Osgood would post a shutout and have only 1 goal against in 2 games He is da werst goailee evar!!!!!

CBJ got schooled...

Columbus is the worst team in the West that made the playoffs. They should be getting schooled. Osgood has made some good saves, but he hasn't been worked that hard.

Any goaltender who says it's harder to play for Detroit is full of shit, or trying to pump themselves up in the eyes of others. It figures that you would believe it. Facing less shots, and less quality chances is never a bad thing. Any veteran goaltender would rather watch the game being played on the other end of the ice.

Columbus is the worst team in the West that made the playoffs. They should be getting schooled. Osgood has made some good saves, but he hasn't been worked that hard.

Any goaltender who says it's harder to play for Detroit is full of shit, or trying to pump themselves up in the eyes of others. It figures that you would believe it. Facing less shots, and less quality chances is never a bad thing. Any veteran goaltender would rather watch the game being played on the other end of the ice.

Getting 25 shots on net against detroit is a normal game.....They averaged 27 a game in 2009...so he was worked normally.

There have been comments by Hasek and Cujo, those being the other recent goalies, regarding the less work It is very fucking hard to stay lose and focused when you are doing nothing for large stretches of the game. I guess neither one of those guys knew what they were talking about either :shrug:

Getting 25 shots on net against detroit is a normal game.....They averaged 27 a game in 2009...so he was worked normally.

There have been comments by Hasek and Cujo, those being the other recent goalies, regarding the less work It is very fucking hard to stay lose and focused when you are doing nothing for large stretches of the game. I guess neither one of those guys knew what they were talking about either :shrug:

HOW MANY CUPS HAVE THEY WON!?!?! HUH?!?!?!? HUH!?!?!?!?!? CLEARLY THEY ARE NO MATCH FOR MRS 3 CUPS OSGOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WINGS GO!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what will kill the Bruins on the long run, their lack of self discipline, the move was completely uncalled for. You win, 5-1, there's no need to put yourself in such a situation. Stupid move for a player like Lucic. Now he might get suspended and the next 2 games are in Montreal, he might have opened the door for a momentum change, Montreal will now try to build on this element. Not saying it will work, but it opens an unnecessary door. Knowing Julien, he must be raging right now.

If you think the Bruins lacked discipline tonight, then you were watching a completely different game than I was. How many penalties did the Bruins get before this incident? They took shit all night and they didn't retaliate until the very end when the game was well out of reach for the Canadiens.

I think the NHL officials will look at what happened in context. They are going to be reluctant to suspend something for something borderline-suspension worthy during the playoffs when it could throw the series. They want to let the players decide the outcome.

.. Montreal lacks depth, leadership both on and off the ice and a complete system/management change... In short, rebuild from zip.
Lucic might have opened the door for a momentum change, Montreal will now try to build on this element. Not saying it will work, but it opens an unnecessary door. Knowing Julien, he must be raging right now.
That's what will kill the Bruins on the long run, their lack of self discipline,

So on one hand the entire organization needs to be rebuilt from the bottom up. But we read in the second quote how Lucic might open a door for Montreal's Stanley March since (third quote) Boston will be killed by their "lack of self discipline." Damn are you ever an idiot grasping at straws.

I saw a Montreal team frustrated from being out played and causing shit, all the late hits starting right from the first period , lol @ little team playing aggressive, and never being AT THE PUCK since they were TOO FUCK SLOW.

Until the end of the third period Boston quietly ate it, racking up 3 pp goals and being up 4 before the 3rd.

Newsflash: Boston doesn't even need Lucic. There is no door of op to "build on" :lol: The games aren't even CLOSE. You guys have scored 1 goal in 2. The only door you should be thinking of is the door OUT cause in 2 more games they be taking the ice fucking out.

Sorry for the rant. I had to watch Montreal get owned, instead of watching an entertaining game tonight. :sighs:

Montreal probably never had a good organization - just used to rape the QMJHL for talent, but that ended 20 years ago and the team has been a "no-show" since. I see nothing to change that. Get used to it, the Stanley will NEVER be seen on Habs ice again. And you guys were once so spoiled How much more bitter now must be a glass that run dry.

"Never again."

I'll say :bye: now and hope you stay the fuck out of thread.

OH and lol at Gainery resting Price and throwing in the towel - that was Mastercard Priceless :lol:

sorry im too busy not responding to him in the beer thread

also go hawks

i havent watched a single regular season game but its ok

Back