This required it's own thread. [obibun]

I don't really understand why he's getting so much hate for that post. Most females leave some sort of misc item over.

I've said it again and I'll say it again. So-called "alpha's" don;t brag about being Alphas.

back when nerds saw pictures of my messy university room, they got their pimples in a pop over the fact it was so messy and had random shit lying everywhere
Messy? There was fucking garbage piled up EVERYWHERE. Were you fucking girls so poor that they had to dress themselves in pizza boxes and grocery bags?

I think thats the point?

I think what's ironic is that it's incredibly easy to imagine him saying something like 'lol what a fucking nerdgin faggot who doesnt get laid more than once in a year saving a g-string 2 remind him of the smell of a woman LOL' if the shoe was on the other foot

but heyho

I don't really understand why he's getting so much hate for that post. Most females leave some sort of misc item over.

it may help in understanding the hate when you realize 3/4's of this forum has never seen more than three or four women naked in person, and insecure nerds hate to think there is someone out there who e-hangs out in the same places they do but isn't on the same sad social level as them. most mouthbreathers take comfort in the fact they're no more losers than anybody else in their little street corner of the interweb

the hate stems from utter jealousy, not from any logical source

women are forgetful especially when running out of the house from a previous nights mistake in chubibuns case. Normal men would take that item and throw it away because its worthless, in chubibuns case he opens up his little keep sake box and puts that soiled pair of panties in to sniff later.

it may help in understanding the hate when you realize 3/4's of this forum has never seen more than three or four women naked in person,
I think most of the forum is well above 20 years old by now obibun.

im willing to bet most of tw gets laid more often than you.

fuckin half this forum is married it seems

nevermind i fucked my own point up.

on the other hand from the amount he cares, maybe obi really does get laid less often than a married person.

LouCypher just owned this thread. It's also quite amazing to see how some people just don't understand why they're getting made fun of.

it may help in understanding the hate when you realize 3/4's of this forum has never seen more than three or four women naked in person, and insecure nerds hate to think there is someone out there who e-hangs out in the same places they do but isn't on the same sad social level as them. most mouthbreathers take comfort in the fact they're no more losers than anybody else in their little street corner of the interweb

the hate stems from utter jealousy, not from any logical source
What about those of us who fit in the 1/4 that also think you're an incredible douchebag? Whats the rationale there?

I love his theory that people who avoid him at bars are scared of/intimidated by his alpha-aura instead of just avoiding the obnoxious drunk who looks likely to attract the attention of the local hard-case at some point in the evening

Even the 1/4th have less than half as much sexual prowess and experience as I do, if that.

According to statistics, the average male in his entire lifetime has fucked about 15-20% of the women I have at my current age (and this doesn't account for them being mediocre to ugly, either, whereas mine were all hot as fuck).

Considering I would place a large portion of Tribalwar's level 90 paladin, Age of Heroes, League of Legends ski route capping, arguing over which console is best loser degenerates far below the average male's sexual experience, it becomes apparent that I don't give two shits about what a bunch of random clowns on an internet gaming forum for a 10 year old dead video game think

hard to be wrong about proven statistics, or?

that line works a lot better on desperate losers, not people who fuck hot women for a hobby

making 5 million dollars a year probably wouldn't stop me posting here or making fun of hapless losers either, but that doesn't mean I would start to give a shit about what a bunch of salaried clowns do for a living

oh no a spindly, skinny, metrosexual asian kid who goes shirtless to pride parades and posts like a retard on an internet forum for attention made fun of me on the internet

I'm trying to care less than if that same person made fun of me in person, because it's the internet

but I'm finding it a hard task

Back