Best eve player

I have not died in over 3 months. Obviously i am the best player in my corporation. (Freee) If any of you other pansies can tout the same heroic awesome as me then maybe you are better than myself, but I highly doubt that. I am invincible, people see my name in local and run, but i catch them because im awesome, and most of the time they die. Exept for that stupid retard in the ham drake who baited my deimos, but fuck him. One day i will one his ass due to my pure awesomeness.

All my lossmails are faked just to people dont realize hte pure amount of awesomeness i bring ot this game. I fit doomsdays on my frigates, and i can troll like no other...yes i slept with mantis's gf, and yes curses mom is hot, and yes bayers mom has a sideways vagina, and yes i should be director of corp wallet.

You see the awesomeness of my trolls, you have all fallen to t he greatness of them. You have not seen my guns pwn your lazzy asses because most of you people are in my corp, but one day when you least expect it. I will be drunker than I am rightr now and shoot you.

BTW i have never been the rabbit.

I have not died in over 3 months. Obviously i am the best player in my corporation. (Freee) If any of you other pansies can tout the same heroic awesome as me then maybe you are better than myself, but I highly doubt that. I am invincible, people see my name in local and run, but i catch them because im awesome, and most of the time they die. Exept for that stupid retard in the ham drake who baited my deimos, but fuck him. One day i will one his ass due to my pure awesomeness.

All my lossmails are faked just to people dont realize hte pure amount of awesomeness i bring ot this game. I fit doomsdays on my frigates, and i can troll like no other...yes i slept with mantis's gf, and yes curses mom is hot, and yes bayers mom has a sideways vagina, and yes i should be director of corp wallet.

You see the awesomeness of my trolls, you have all fallen to t he greatness of them. You have not seen my guns pwn your lazzy asses because most of you people are in my corp, but one day when you least expect it. I will be drunker than I am rightr now and shoot you.

BTW i have never been the rabbit.

I haven't died at all in 11 months.

Ushra'Khan - DOTLAN :: EveMaps

Providence is gonna be fun in the next few weeks

you should come play

guaranteed fights constantly

Basically, we have full control of the Alliance now so only HYDRA & friends are allowed to dock in U'K stations. U'K have called in -A- and everyone is working to get all the stations and shit back under their control. Many fights ensue because of this.

also, hilarious tears have been extracted from this - lol at U'K

Last edited:
Ushra'Khan - DOTLAN :: EveMaps

Providence is gonna be fun in the next few weeks

you should come play

guaranteed fights constantly

Basically, we have full control of the Alliance now so only HYDRA & friends are allowed to dock in U'K stations. U'K have called in -A- and everyone is working to get all the stations and shit back under their control. Many fights ensue because of this.

also, hilarious tears have been extracted from this - lol at U'K

As a ex providence/catch member from Sylph, i can say i welcome UK being kicked out.
Few of the old sylph's are in CVA at the moment, i think i'll join that group and see where the funs at.
Hopefully i can kick around a few hobo's as well.

U'K will retake it slowly, most likely

But this way they have to grind through a ton of structures and we get to have awesome fights (which is what we're all about, the ~good fights~)

most people think it's hilarious and don't care about the U'K tears (which there are many of, btw)

the sov system is so fucked that the only way to take a reasonable chunk of territory is to kill the alliance entirely or for it to fail cascade

gg ccp

Back